5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

What would that be like??

like candy land with infinite restarts but every second square sends you back to the last bonfire square you reached? 

And there’s only four bonfires on the whole fucking board XD and to win you gotta get the exact number of moves to reach the end, you can’t go over.

Never played it. The models look super cool though

"that even those who want a challenging game would somehow be lured by the siren song of lower difficulties and destroy their own experience because they're too impatient or immature to know what they actually want."

uHH... Yea XD That's exactly what would happen for a lot of people.

Exhibit A: Czar.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

"that even those who want a challenging game would somehow be lured by the siren song of lower difficulties and destroy their own experience because they're too impatient or immature to know what they actually want."

uHH... Yea XD That's exactly what would happen for a lot of people.

Exhibit A: Czar.

Oh no you don't.

• Haha 1

“With my chronic pain and fatigue issues,” Burford writes, “rapidly mashing buttons in games like Bayonetta or God of War can be physically draining,” and the die-and-repeat rhythm that FromSoft bosses like Bloodborne’s Father Gasciogne demand causes tremendous pain to accrue in his hand.

I myself deal with occasional chronic pain that’s only alleviated by a brace. When I put it on, I am ten percent clumsier with a controller, making Sekiro ten percent harder. Can I rise to meet that extra ten percent? Maybe. Should I be expected to? That’s a different question. Some people with disabilities may not need adjustments, but that’s exactly the point: “Hard” means different things to different people.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The article doesn’t have credibility, but if it did, it lost all of it when it mentioned dying repeatedly by father Gascoigne.

Never happened to me, but i've heard horror stories from people who don't know how to parry or take advantage of the environment for that fight. 

I sometimes get hand pains when doing a high difficulty in DMC and yet I don't bitch about it XD Just the quality of the game media these days. 

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

@BTC Still planning to get Sekiro man XD

Probably not anytime soon. I still have God of War, Prey, and Horizon Zero Dawn to play. Most of my free time I spend writing or doing other things so I haven’t had time to play video games much. Last time I did was like an hour of AC Black Flag and that was just ship combat, not any quests. I’ll have to wait until the summer to make any headway on those video games, much less pick up any others 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Never happened to me, but i've heard horror stories from people who don't know how to parry or take advantage of the environment for that fight. 

I sometimes get hand pains when doing a high difficulty in DMC and yet I don't bitch about it XD Just the quality of the game media these days. 

I suck ass at parrying lol, hell the first time I played I don’t think I parried him once.

fire is your friend 

12 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Overlooked the second part of this but yea, I can’t play games nowadays for super long amounts of time mainly because sitting for that long hurts my back, I’m used to being on my feet.

I just take a fucking break and come back to it later, not moan about still being in the swamp before the Abyss Watchers because I suck and at the time continuously got face fucked by that humping goat thing.