5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Since when is black distinctive at night 

It's not, actually would be useful. I'm talking about the scope of things, you ain't infiltrating shit if you stand out so much. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Wow that’s pretty racist my dude

Rip, Nick meant you trolls :rofl:

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Rip, Nick meant you trolls :rofl:

1 minute ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Omg XD I was talking about trolls and edgelords but okay. Called your response though.

No shit XD 

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

It's not, actually would be useful. I'm talking about the scope of things, you ain't infiltrating shit if you stand out so much. 

Ok, try and run up on someone’s crib in red and yellow without getting caught and tell me how that goes XD 

You don’t gotta rush to your lady’s defense every time someone knocks over his table salt

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

No shit XD 

Ok, try and run up on someone’s crib in red and yellow without getting caught and tell me how that goes XD 

As far as Sekiro goes it wouldn't matter considering everyone attacks you on sight anyways ;)
Hell in game clothing is distinctive anyways. You gotta look at it as if a spy is trying to infiltrate the enemy. Would be better to dress and pose as a lowly peasant then dress pitch black.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

As far as Sekiro goes it wouldn't matter considering everyone attacks you on sight anyways ;)
Hell in game clothing is distinctive anyways. You gotta look at it as if a spy is trying to infiltrate the enemy. Would be better to dress and pose as a lowly peasant then dress pitch black.

We not talkin Sekiro specifically tho, is we cabron. We talkin bout that weak ass response about Japanese theater in relation to shinobi and samurai XD 

2 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Okay for real though I just got out of a almost 4 year relationship that shit is not funny.

Neither is racism sir

Also, the idea was to not be seen, at all.

Plus, it’s not like a samurai dressing in black and blue was out of the ordinary... people knew what they were about. Didn’t matter.

Its like you’re arguing soldiers in recon missions should dress like Arabs assassins creed style instead of in ghillie suits and camo

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

We not talkin Sekiro specifically tho, is we cabron. We talkin bout that weak ass response about Japanese theater in relation to shinobi and samurai XD

Ay all I know is that it was depicted in theater. Have no idea how accurate it was, considering the things I've seen depicted in European theater I had my doubts XD

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Ay all I know is that it was depicted in theater. Have no idea how accurate it was, considering the things I've seen depicted in European theater I had my doubts XD

Not everyone’s theater is as terrible as ours is lol.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

How in the fuck was I racist?

He wasn't being racist my dude. 

😏

1 hour ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Also you need to learn most if what i say is probably a joke...

Modern day soldiers ain't the same as (insert Japanese equivalent to Middle Ages) Shinobi.

In the case of this discussion they are, since they both wear camouflage to match their given situations, despite sticking out in comparison to civilians.

Besides, it doesn’t matter what you think of the tactfulness, the point is it is historically accurate.

In the case of this discussion they are, since they both wear camouflage to match their given situations, despite sticking out in comparison to civilians.

Besides, it doesn’t matter what you think of the tactfullness, the point is it is historically accurate.

You probably know more about Japan than me.

Sekiro is in a warzone that's swarming with soldiers that have orders to kill anyone they don't know on sight. He can't get by with a disguise. As Colonel made a note his situation is more like a special forces soldier trying to infiltrate. He needs to avoid being seen at all, which is why black is a far better color for this kind of situation.

33 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

He needs to avoid being seen at all, which is why black is a far better color for this kind of situation.

Is it? I have always read that the black suited ninja thing was a myth. Black is poorer camouflage at night than dark shades of various other colors, because it creates a more distinctive and visible silhouette. 

That said, @Daddy Solaire @TheCzarsHussar blatant racism is not the proper answer. 

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That said, @Daddy Solaire @TheCzarsHussar blatant racism is not the proper answer.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... hell nah you ain't fooling me twice Doc (and Colonel ;)).

Edit: That being said if you actually think that. I am many things but racist isn't one of them.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Is it? I have always read that the black suited ninja thing was a myth. Black is poorer camouflage at night than dark shades of various other colors, because it creates a more distinctive and visible silhouette. 

I mentioned they would more often use a dark shade of blue as well. But like I said if you going to be attacked regardless of what you wear you need something darker to help you blend in better.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I mentioned they would more often use a dark shade of blue as well. But like I said if you going to be attacked regardless of what you wear you need something darker to help you blend in better.

I like to think Sekiro is just an American hunter thrust into fantasy feudal Japan. He sneaks around so his colorblind prey cannot see him, but he wears a bright orange jacket so his fellow hunters don’t mistake him for a weirdly shaped turkey and put a .270 in his neck.

• Haha 3

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I like to think Sekiro is just an American hunter thrust into fantasy feudal Japan. He sneaks around so his colorblind prey cannot see him, but he wears a bright orange jacket so his fellow hunters don’t mistake him for a weirdly shaped turkey and put a .270 in his neck.

...this is now my head canon.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I mean, even our special forces wear black still.

But Balrog as hevsaid did mention dark blues which samurai wore as well 

Don’t they wear camouflage? Even in the dark, I’ve mostly seen camo that was black and shades of gray, which would eliminate the silhouette problem. Or when they are in all black, it’s not for camo but ID/uniform purposes.

I know, I was only commenting on the black thing, not the dark blue. Every time I’ve ever seen ninjas talked about, someone always seems to bring up how they didn’t actually wear black, and googling it seems to just bring up a bunch of people agreeing with that. I don’t know shit about Japanese attire, so I’m just going off of that.