What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

By now, they know their games will sell enough that a few pirating asshats won't hurt them too bad.

One thing I noticed when looking at it in the store is that the file size is downright tiny. Only 12 gigs where Dark Souls 3 was closer to 50. Did removing classes and online systems really cut out that much fat, or has Fromsoft learned some dark optimization magic that lets them compress to a ridiculous degree?

The game's about 10 hours longer then BB apparently (has more bosses in total if you count sub ones...which you really fucking should), and I haven't seen a drop in quality (in terms of content, graphics, audio) in any way, so I don't fucking know. I'll go with Black Magic. 

• Like 1

So is Wolf a very talkative protagonist? I don't know if y'all have played games like Batman or Tomb Raider, but it can sometimes be annoying when sneaky characters talk a lot just so the player knows what's on their mind. Or does he mostly just save it for dialogue and cutscenes?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

So is Wolf a very talkative protagonist? I don't know if y'all have played games like Batman or Tomb Raider, but it can sometimes be annoying when sneaky characters talk a lot just so the player knows what's on their mind. Or does he mostly just save it for dialogue and cutscenes?

Not at all, its a character of few words.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

He only talks during dialogue with other characters or in cut scenes. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I decided to wait till I got some impressions from the internet and stuff since this isn’t your typical souls game.

You'll seriously love it Colonel. 

Though i'll say I really wanted to emphasis the game is brutal. There's zero cheesing, you need to learn the mechanics and get good. No alternatives. 

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You'll seriously love it Colonel. 

Though i'll say I really wanted to emphasis the game is brutal. There's zero cheesing, you need to learn the mechanics and get good. No alternatives. 

Second what he says about zero cheese, that shit is gone.

This game walks the balance between Bloodborne's aggressiveness and Dark Soul's defensive reaction style.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

I found the most annoying enemies. Not even really angry because they've yet to kill me.

Those fucking enemies with canons are the worst.

Perfect accuracy, unlimited ammo, massive poise and posture, does massive damage both to health and posture, can target the ground at their feet without damaging themselves, areas is spammed with them ds2 style, which they will spam at you while fighting other canon enemies.

They fixed annoying dogs and just replaced them with something ten times worse :rofl: 

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

With the honeymoon phase over and just having beat a rather hard mini-boss I gotta say, it's starting to lose steam.

Mostly because I have no idea where the fuck to go and are losing motivation to play it. I'd say this is mid-game.

Get gud.

Were are you?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Trying man, did beat general spear boy.

Hide contents

After Seven Ashina Spear boss and the other optional guy. One idol in the dungeon, found the friendly undead monk NPC, killed the 'rats'.

Have you done the castle yet? You need to scale the roofs and get to the top.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

Scale the roof of the castle while avoiding the enemey Shinobi's and get in through a window and then progress through the area

If it's the same window I'm thinking about, I've already got that idol. Inside does it have a room with a hole in the floor?