Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

Trying to find good armor mods for oblivion is impossible. You think Skyrim is bad, go to the oblivion sections and it’s just like “YOU WANT TITTIES??? WE GOT TITTIES!!!” And I’m just here like no I just want different steel and arena sets :cry:

• Haha 2

Fuck:dntknw:

30 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I mean if the Skaal could tell you had Lycanthropy in Bloodmoon, what's stopping the city population? I'm sure theres skilled urban mages.

It made a lot of sense for the Skaal in particular, but hell, even in Skyrim werewolves have a strong enough musk that clueless guards at least notice it. It wouldn’t be a stretch that during a period in the 2nd era where lycanthropy is much more rampant populations would be better able to detect it.

Assuming this isn’t some weird bug caused by the update, I’m guessing Zenimax decided to add some downsides to being a werewolf since it was so powerful before and apparently is only getting stronger with the new changes.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

51 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I mean if the Skaal could tell you had Lycanthropy in Bloodmoon, what's stopping the city population? I'm sure theres skilled urban mages.

The ones catching me are peasants XD maybe I smelled like wet dog

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Viking’d sort of lol.

I don’t mind it, just wish I better understood how it works. Only happens after I transformed in the outside world whether an npc sees the transformation or not

Maybe the act of transforming leaves a noticeable...ew...smell?

7 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You may very well be right of course, I’m more inclined to think you are tbh, but this still seems weird

Went and looked and yeah, it’s not in the pre-update version of the game. They’re definitely gonna do something with that.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

33 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Went and looked and yeah, it’s not in the pre-update version of the game. They’re definitely gonna do something with that.

Sweeet, maybe it’s part of the dlc part two or 3

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

39 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Last time I tried modding Oblivion when I got into the game everyone was a floating purple question mark, the game is cursed. 

I’ve tried manual installing, I’ve tryed Obmm, WryeBash, MO2, NMM and still fucking won’t work

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

I’ve tried manual installing, I’ve tryed Obmm, WryeBash, MO2, NMM and still fucking won’t work

I think I remember reading on modern computers there's a persistent problem that the mod files don't properly overwrite stuff cause of permissions and stuff. I hear installing the game away from program files 86 solves alot of the issues, but I didn't bother to do it cause it's complicated to do. 

18 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I think I remember reading on modern computers there's a persistent problem that the mod files don't properly overwrite stuff cause of permissions and stuff. I hear installing the game away from program files 86 solves alot of the issues, but I didn't bother to do it cause it's complicated to do. 

All of my games are on D:/Games