Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

Just now, Centurion said:

Been burning Legion Camps down. Even burnt the wounded legionnaires alive.

Reveal hidden contents

20200525191939_1.thumb.jpg.2c94caa47d2173630f2cd6bf0833ee96.jpg20200525191948_1.thumb.jpg.c103be6cbb50db6cfb9474bceb3bd2fc.jpg

Also, what Ubbe looks like in game.

20200525192306_1.thumb.jpg.145e5528f9b7ac5971be35f0a4aa6a1d.jpg20200525192315_1.thumb.jpg.1785e98e295ad9afd9d5016182db0fd9.jpg

"Not just the milk-drinkers, but the womilk-drinkers and chil-drinkers, too! They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals! I HATE THEM!"

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

5 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Hopefully some stuff on their runic alphabet maybe? 

Don't know if you've played it all yet, but the Rift has a side quest that delves a little into this, I think. Interestingly enough, it's canon that the Vestige learned how to read ancient Nord runes before the game started, and a character specifically draws attention to this fact and is impressed by it. Usually things like this are glossed over, like the Nerevarine seemingly knowing how to read daedric.

But yeah, I agree big time. I'm don't really care all that much about the vampire stuff, but I am very excited for any and all content related to the Nords.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

26 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Don't know if you've played it all yet, but the Rift has a side quest that delves a little into this, I think. Interestingly enough, it's canon that the Vestige learned how to read ancient Nord runes before the game started, and a character specifically draws attention to this fact and is impressed by it. Usually things like this are glossed over, like the Nerevarine seemingly knowing how to read daedric.

But yeah, I agree big time. I'm don't really care all that much about the vampire stuff, but I am very excited for any and all content related to the Nords.

I’ve played through the rift but I don’t remember that lol it’s been a while

Fuck:dntknw:

10 minutes ago, Centurion said:

It’s a mission related to the shards of wuuthrad, you read the runes to solve the puzzle to unlock a gate and get inside a dungeon. I was talking to Doc about this not that long ago

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I think it’s the Rift, anyway. Maybe it was Eastmarch. Not 100% sure on that.

Not really related, but I’ve probably pickpocketed the entire population of Vvardenfell three times over by now in search of those damn motifs. I’ve made like 40k just from selling all the trash I’ve gotten instead. 

Actual motifs I got: Hlaalu belt and staff, Redoran helmet and shield, and Telvanni gloves, boots, and sword. I’m done. XD 

• Haha 1

I’d like proof that the Nords were shouting before Paarthurnax taught the ones outside the dragon cult.

We know they likely were but the fan base doesn’t. 

At the very least, it’s already clear that the ones in the dragon cult could shout. 

I was really hoping for a new class or skill line related to Nord stuff too.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I think it’s the Rift, anyway. Maybe it was Eastmarch. Not 100% sure on that.

Definitely the Rift, takes you up in the mountains and you gotta keep from freezing to death literally with fires.

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I was really hoping for a new class or skill line related to Nord stuff too.

There will be a bardic skill line, which isn’t exactly the Berserker class I was hoping for XD but it is still pretty Nordic.

Ysgramor’s son’s draugr can shout. That’s evidence enough for me.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

There will be a bardic skill line, which isn’t exactly the Berserker class I was hoping for XD but it is still pretty Nordic.

Ysgramor’s son’s draugr can shout. That’s evidence enough for me.

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

We know they likely were but the fan base doesn’t. 

XD I’m not trying to convince you lol, plus they’re likely from the dragon cult going by Ysgramors shield. Also the companions in general had lots of shouters, of course that’s MK text which even tdroid now disregards sadly.

Need more.

Normally I’d be all in on the bard skill line but I gotta see what that entails exactly. Might have to work out my own build instead of being meta if it’s badass enough, I already kinda have anyway and it works fine.

I wonder... are all fandoms as gay as the elder scrolls fandom? Going through the corny comments on Twitter is painful.

And then there’s the niggas saying they should make greymoor free over this XD nigga

Anyway servers are coming up within the hour @Centurion