Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Are there any houses besides the Solitude one?

As of now, not yet. The blackreach one, the huuuuuuuge one with Bloodborne decor, still not available for purchase.

Solitude’s house is a bit bland for me, but I like it. I do want a more traditional Nordy one like it with furs everywhere but it is convenient and a tad bigger than the Windhelm one, plus solitude is a great location for your Matts and dailies.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I’m betting it’s just a Markarth house but even so, not sure I want a house in the reach XD it’s like Detroit but with better infrastructure.

At least your outside sitting area which I turned into my workshop has snow on occasion. Love that.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Best places to look for me was dlc main hubs like southern elsweyr, Vivec City, Wrothgar, and of course the alliance capitals.

If you want good deals, be sure to also check Belkarth in Craglorn. I‘ve found some rare stuff there for 1/2 or even 1/5 the price of what it goes for elsewhere. 

• Thanks 1

I've undusted the old 360 yesterday have been playing Mass Effect 1. Man I forgot just how cool the graphics and art style of 1 was. It was right before overly flashy LED filled supertech got popular in games and movies. Theres something very appealing about the Normandy in 1, it was just the right blend of retro futuristic. Advanced and sleek without overdoing it, a style that's barely done in games now. 

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I've always thought they looked hideous in all-games, not just Oblivion XD

I see you’re gonna make me retort... sigh.

Well one, you compared an oblivion character to a non oblivion character XD that was your first mistake. Two, even in Oblivion, the Altmer women were the least horrible looking. Even ones with horrible haircuts.

Three, within eso, they’re by far the hottest npcs face wise generally speaking.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I see you’re gonna make me retort... sigh.

Well one, you compared an oblivion character to a non oblivion character XD that was your first mistake. Two, even in Oblivion, the Altmer women were the least horrible looking. Even ones with horrible haircuts.

Three, within eso, they’re by far the hottest npcs face wise generally speaking.

Disagree hard, not that anyone looks good in Oblivion, but the fact they got someone who I think has throat cancer to voice the females, with the granny look, the creepy narrow faces, and that disgusting pallor of orange makes them look like tall oompa loompas XD