Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

29 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They’re easy as hell to maintain

Yeah. These guys have hundreds of thousands of chickens and just one family runs the whole operation. No additional employees or anything. It was hard to find someone at first because the place is so huge and only a husband, wife, adult son, and two kids in the whole complex. XD

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

19 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I wonder... are all fandoms as gay as the elder scrolls fandom? Going through the corny comments on Twitter is painful.

And then there’s the niggas saying they should make greymoor free over this XD nigga

Nah. The Elder Scrolls fandom has its quacks but I’ve found large segments of it to be way more self aware and hilarious than most fandoms I’ve seen. That’s just Twitter, Tumblr, and parts of Reddit that are always horrible. XD But those places are pretty bad across the board anyway.

And if they think Greymoor should be free over brief launch issue, then they would’ve had damn aneurisms back when Oblivion launched. :lol: I remember that game came out so broken that retailers were actively telling people not to buy it for like half a year after launch. I had been so eager for it and then had to wait much longer than expected. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah. These guys have hundreds of thousands of chickens and just one family runs the whole operation. No additional employees or anything. It was hard to find someone at first because the place is so huge and only a husband, wife, adult son, and two kids in the whole complex. XD

My great grandad didn’t have a whole complex but we always had plenty of chickens for eggs and poultry, and he kept them even in his old old age. Great to have even if you’re not running an entire farm.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Nah. The Elder Scrolls fandom has its quacks but I’ve found large segments of it to be way more self aware and hilarious than most fandoms I’ve seen. That’s just Twitter, Tumblr, and parts of Reddit that are always horrible. XD But those places are pretty bad across the board anyway.

And if they think Greymoor should be free over brief launch issue, then they would’ve had damn aneurisms back when Oblivion launched. :lol: I remember that game came out so broken that retailers were actively telling people not to buy it for like half a year after launch. I had been so eager for it and then had to wait much longer than expected. XD 

And since the og forums are gone and the new one sucks, these three are the main places I interact with them unfortunately. XD 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

My great grandad didn’t have a whole complex but we always had plenty of chickens for eggs and poultry, and he kept them even in his old old age. Great to have even if you’re not running an entire farm.

Yeah, my mom had them on her family farm growing up. I’ve always wanted some chickens even if just in small amounts. This is the first time I’ve spent much time looking into a massive complex type situation though. 

I remember grandad killed a chicken in front of me and showed me how to cut their heads off when I was a child, like preschool. I thought it was maybe a dream but it was too specific. Blood shooting out, chickens running around with their head cut off. Way too real.

Plus, he did this a lot back in the day.

I don’t see a way to improve upon the swordthane set beyond getting rid of the solitude red which is default...

beyond the colors, it’s perfect.

also my helmet looks great with it so there’s that

Edited by ColonelKillaBee

I’m mad XD spoiler to a small side quest if you care, relates to wrothgar side quest 

the annoying dark elf I left in a Nord sarcophagus is back XD Narsis Dren. He was trapped in an illusion that made him a bottle in solitude.