Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #6

Height of the Roman Empire under Trajan and Hadrian vs Height of the Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Muh Romans win.
    • Muh Mongols win.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You're referencing the thing about Gywnverse being the queen of Lothric right XD I still don't think there's any proof, even if it's possible.

No, I’m literally saying that there is a big wall and it didn’t keep Colonel out. :rofl: 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Now we're building a wall, and aint letting in any of your shitty zombie chicks in.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

You already built a wall. It didn’t work. :P 

:rofl:

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

No, I’m literally saying that there is a big wall and it didn’t keep Colonel out. :rofl: 

:rofl: 

Anor Londo is super high and super elevated. It's better than a wall. Look what it took for us to reach it.

Not to mention the battlements armed with THE TROLLIEST MOTHERFUCKERS IN EXISTENCE. 

Didn't stop Aldrich from crawling his fat ass up there. 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

My brother did what you’re doing a few years back. Ended up getting alcohol poisoning and had to get rushed to the ER. Be careful, bro. 

And you don't want to be like his brother, assuming it's the same one that broke his neck multiple times doing backflips on his snowboard, on a trampoline XDXDXD 

And if it's not, well, it was a good guess on my part lol. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And you don't want to be like his brother, assuming it's the same one that broke his neck multiple times doing backflips on his snowboard, on a trampoline XDXDXD 

And if it's not, well, it was a good guess on my part lol. 

Shoulder. Not neck. XD  But yeah, same one.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Speaking of:

The contrast is wonderful. Fucking brilliant how they made his same theme... but Darker.

The composers at From are brilliant. They work they put in the music is commendable. They did it with Nameless and Gywn as well.

There's hints of Gywn's theme in Nameless's. Which connects them even further.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's easier to heat in this version. Listen to the Key Note

Oh shit, that’s cool! I was on the same boat as Colonel. Never really made that out. It’s much easier to hear here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Y’all weren’t kidding about noobs and that fallen knight set

I used to love it, now it's associated with Katanna's and fucking edgy tryhards. And people who piss there pants.

20 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Oh shit, that’s cool! I was on the same boat as Colonel. Never really made that out. It’s much easier to hear here. 

It's basically just a super pissed off version. It's saying, "You killed my Dragon waifu now i'm going to fuck your shit up cunt."

Tell me how someone who needs help with the sage has the nerve to be picky about who they get help from? Literally killed him five times today and this bitch in her robes took one look at me, weighed and measured me, and found me wanting. Sent my ass back as soon as I waved hello. The fuck

• Haha 1