Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #4

Grim Ones vs Emperor's Blades (Third Era)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Straight women watch this shit? No fucking way. Not grown ass women, teens maybe.

Ah other way around XD Misprinted it. But it really depends on we're you are. In Japan, there's alot more lesbian girls reading it, but at the same time, a good portion of girls put "I dont know my sexuality" in the survey (This is Japan after all, don't want to be stigmatised). And this was for manga, not anime. 

Yaoi readers are mainly straight woman. The fucking Fujo's. Maybe they just like homoerotic situations?

Ah I see. And lol I have no idea, before recent years I’d have said that straight women don’t even like watching two dudes on each other but that’s not the case...

It holds true for Southern women though. God I love the south.

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, Centurion said:

At least the South remains as a bastion of purity for women XD

I wouldn't call people being forced in the closest by their angry redneck parents pure XD

Not what I hear from chatting with people on /u/ XD Place is covered in quote on quote "bulldykes, all the pretty ones are taken already"

That happens everywhere except maybe San Francisco lol. Especially black families.

Me, I just don't get why you gotta be super flamboyant and all in people's face about it. I don't walk around yelling "Hell yea boi I LUV da pussy, pussy pussy pussy! Mmmm gimme dat pussy! DAMN I'm straight, holy SHIT!"

Friend of mine Patrick, I never even knew he was gay for the longest time, and when I did, it was just same old Patrick to me. Though I guess I should've realized when he told me he was wearing his (second mother's) shorts but those preppy white boy shorts all look like they could be a woman's pair anyway, lime green and light pink n shit lol. I'd never know the difference. 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee