8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

At this point they may as well just go with it tbh and just accept that they're ctrl+c, ctrl+v Roman.

Especially since they already ditched the other unique aspects of cyrodiilic culture in game (except in eso), so like, yea. 

I also don't want anymore focus on the legion at all, whatsoever in the next game. Leave them out entirely if possible. Except in relation to how they're faring against the Dominion.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Purple dye was an expensive ass color to have. Huge reason why later Roman Emperors adored the stuff. It really doesn't fit on soldiers.

But in Tamriel they have different plants and materials from us, so the dye possibilities might be completely different too. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I also don't want anymore focus on the legion at all, whatsoever in the next game. Leave them out entirely if possible. Except in relation to how they're faring against the Dominion.

I’d rather see personal “Legions” owned by Colovian kings (former Imperial nobles, Counts, etc) whose roots in the old Empire led them to mimicking the dead Imperial Legion’s structure because it worked so well.

But no more of the actual Imperial Legion or even the Empire itself.

• Like 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Bitch why would I want historical accuracy in a fantasy series XD

Twas why I made that part you quoted in bold. I've admitted this many times, I love when fantasy shit has realism. Get ungodly oversized pauldrons outta my face, get armored bikini's outta here, sit those fucking twenty foot swords down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I thought you and I (and Balrog XD) were the only ones to see it, or was I confusing it with Deadwood?

Bruh I saw it before Doc's ass did XD Celan got me to watch it, we watched it together online.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

12 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Also Beyond Skyrim and Skywind are both making a huge mistake with Imperial armor. In all the 3d art I've seen they make it boring Romanesque, which in Beyond Skyrim can be forgiven since it's modern era but Skywind needs the old stuff.

False. But that’s your preference and everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if it’s wrong 

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw: