Soulsborne (And Sekiro and shiet) Thread #3

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I almost wish you were a day behind so I could be on here when you report back to tell us how your first encounter with Ludwig went. XD 

So far it’s pretty lack luster XD 

Also I burned 20 insight on the wrong item. Feels bad.

Still got 40 tho but dang. Feels baaaad

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Ouch.

It just means I’m tired and need to go to bed lol. I’ll tackle this dlc in earnest this weekend/Friday night. Dunno what I do with this eye thing or what’s the surgery altar but I’ll find out.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It just means I’m tired and need to go to bed lol. I’ll tackle this dlc in earnest this weekend/Friday night. Dunno what I do with this eye thing or what’s the surgery altar but I’ll find out.

You could always farm insight by getting summoned as an adversary and killing the host. But you would need someone willing to farm with you ;)

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The eye is just what you use to enter he DLC. Without it in your inventory, the Amygdala will just kill you instead of teleporting you to the Hunters Nightmare.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I will find a way to make you play the game with us XD

Trying to make me a bitch by asking for help with the boss certainly wasn’t the way to do it XD 

Farming maybe, though I don’t use insight much anyway. I’ll get it back.

Reeeally liking this boom hammer... think I’m gonna play with it, grind to upgrade it. It works well with my stats, seems like a good mob slayer.

I mean the eye pendant

I knew that thing would end up being your weapon of choice, Reinhardt. It’s one of the coolest in the game. 

It’s certainly effective against me XD never been pressed so hard the whole game. Gulp gulp gulp.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I mentioned a cathedral past the river so that’s where I’ll go

Good call.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It’s certainly effective against me XD never been pressed so hard the whole game. Gulp gulp gulp.

Those Old Hunters are no joke. Don’t worry, the mobs get even tougher further in. XD 

Is it in the future? Like what people predicted would happen because of the other city?

It’s the present. And the past, in a way. Remember, this is a Nightmare world. It’s real and physical, but it has been shaped and modeled after real places and emotions.

That’s annoying XD 

Love Lovecraft But the dream world stuff was some of his weaker shit IMO. Love the concept but a tad convoluted.

That said, I think it still serves the same purpose, it looks like they combined Yharnam with that other city to show what Yharnam could turn into. So past and present creates the future.

That about right?