Soulsborne (And Sekiro and shiet) Thread #3

XD Fair enough, though I really just mean how the face looks. On most of their characters I can kind of tell that it’s a Japanese game, because they all have a sort of similar facial structure style. But the cost play in that one makes it seem much more exaggerated then another examples from their games.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

XD Fair enough, though I really just mean how the face looks. On most of their characters I can kind of tell that it’s a Japanese game, because they all have a sort of similar facial structure style. But the cost play in that one makes it seem much more exaggerated then another examples from their games.

She looks white in the game XD

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So does that chick lol but that hair for example, does it really look like that? Because that’s definitely anime compared to other characters I’ve seen from them thus far.

Ill get over it tho.

That's real funny coming from you considering you were rocking that headress pretending you were Goku in 3 XD

Anyways you'll see XD

14 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

That's real funny coming from you considering you were rocking that headress pretending you were Goku in 3 XD

Anyways you'll see XD

Dragon Ball Zis exempt of all criticism involving typical anime shit :P 

Besides, it fits better in that game.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

22 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

but that hair for example, does it really look like that? Because that’s definitely anime compared to other characters I’ve seen from them thus far.

She’s descended from Cainhurst, so her hair is gray. But the style is less exaggerated in-game than the cosplayer. You don’t even really get a good look at it since she wears a hat. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Colonel ignoring the shit they'd give you me and/or Nick will help you if its needed. 

Colonel can handle some heat. XD And besides, I’ve always answered any question y’all asked. Not sure where this idea came from that being helpful and making fun of people have to be mutually exclusive. 

• Like 1