Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Shame it had to be Rockstar. How can the company that’s made some of the very best singleplayers of all time also be some of the biggest multiplayer offenders?

Ah well. I hope it blows up in their faces hard. 

Dutch, Athur and Hosea wouldn't stand for this shit! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Dutch, Athur and Hosea wouldn't stand for this shit! 

You kidding? Hosea would mastermind it and Arthur would rough up pesky lawyers who get in the way. It would be a brilliant and (mostly) bloodless operation that could make the gang rich given a few years to grow.

Then Dutch would interrupt them with some brilliant new plan that derails everything, sets the law on their tail, and forces them to pack up and leave their profits behind. Then he’ll grumble about how things would’ve gone better if they’d had more faith in him.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You kidding? Hosea would mastermind it and Arthur would rough up pesky lawyers who get in the way. It would be a brilliant and (mostly) bloodless operation that could make the gang rich given a few years to grow.

Then Dutch would interrupt them with some brilliant new plan that derails everything, sets the law on their tail, and forces them to pack up and leave their profits behind. Then he’ll grumble about how things would’ve gone better if they’d had more faith in him.

I know, I was just joking about how Dutch likes to pretend he's against this kind of stuff, will him and Hosea are running this shit XD

Hosea: "Become a lawyer Lenny. You can steal from people the proper way."