Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

24 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’ve just come to accept that your generations infatuated with multiplayer games. Neither one of my brothers can hold their attention long enough to play a game solo either.

Boi I haven't played a multiplayer game in god knows how long. Don't you get salty on me now for not finishing Witcher XD

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Dark souls 1, 2, 3, Divinity, those RTS games...

Divinity Ill grant you, but it has a pretty good story ;)

RTS I play isn't quite multiplayer. I play it single player 97% of the time.

Dark Souls? Its not multiplayer until I decide to invade :chaos:

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You just assumed my favorite character was the fat white chick XD very fat. That’s why I said racism

I'm 99% sure your favorite was Cheryl/Carol. XD I said Pam because Cheryl is the wrong answer. If the fat's too much of a roadblock, give Pam some cocaine and you've got yourself a strong Nord woman. 

55 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I'm 99% sure your favorite was Cheryl/Carol. XD I said Pam because Cheryl is the wrong answer. If the fat's too much of a roadblock, give Pam some cocaine and you've got yourself a strong Nord woman. 

That episode(s) is why Tijhan was so confused when I said Pam was hot XD I saw the episodes out of sequence and thought that was her default.

Fat ain’t a deal breaker... but damn. No XD 

Cheryl is the craziest nasty redhead slut ever. I love it XD And sadistic.

Also annoying as fuck in a hilarious way

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee