Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

I don't know anything about tabletop games but I have heard they're an expensive hobby due to the general price of miniatures. It also seems like a lot of effort as it will require factories to produce all the stuff needed. Why not just make a digital strategy game? 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

1 minute ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I don't know anything about tabletop games but I have heard they're an expensive hobby due to the general price of miniatures. It also seems like a lot of effort as it will require factories to produce all the stuff needed. Why not just make a digital strategy game? 

I’m sure it’s totally different people in charge of making the tabletop game than they’d put to making actual video games. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Because people like things in their hands. You get to make your own models, paint them, and it gives a layer of connection that digital games don't produce. There "your guys". 

It's skirmishing level, so it isn't going to be anywhere near as expensive as something like Warhammer. 

neue-warhammer-grundbox.jpg

I don’t have anything against tabletop RPG‘s, but what I do have a problem with is they’re still milking Skyrim for all it’s worth after all of these years  in every way imaginable. I don’t care anymore. Back in the day, if they had sold Quality DLC, I would’ve kept buying that shit and ate it up.  But they said fuck that, and now that their shit that they’re putting out now is failing, they want to try milking their best selling game ever again? Fuck them. And fuck everything they produce. I’m not giving them a single cent until they show that they’ve learned their lesson, and turn over a new leaf. That goes for merchandise, boardgames, shirts, etc. 

Fuck them. 

Edited by ColonelKillaBee
  • Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

50 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

If you'll don't mind I would like know to the keyboard and mouses you all use and the pros and cons if you'll have the time.

I just used the keyboard and mouse that came with my pc because they glow lol

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee