Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea I’ve definitely mellowed out too. Only time I listen to metal is when my favorites mix puts it in and I get blasted with nostalgia. 

I like it with context for sure. Like Doom. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Like this from the other day XD 

Familiar @The Good Doctor ?

An RP post, maybe? I remember we almost used something like this in chapter 2 once but decided not to. 

Don’t remember hearing it recently, but then I haven’t had my head in the game lately. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

37 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

An RP post, maybe? I remember we almost used something like this in chapter 2 once but decided not to. 

Don’t remember hearing it recently, but then I haven’t had my head in the game lately. 

Baldur's theme, back when we still did those lol. As a callback, I also posted it at the end of the moot post.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I also like it when more subtle music is used in shows as a "theme" for certain characters. Where you only hear that music when they come on the screen.

Leitmotif is the word for this, I think. I love them too. XD 

• Thanks 1

You ever get that feeling where you lose enthusiasm for something you'd been waiting on for a hot minute? Because you get a sense of dread, like your anticipation was higher than the thing you waited on and it might not be as good as you're hoping? That's me right now.

It could also just be because I'm kind of fasting right now too tho, not enough food today. Had a bit of shrimp, some snow crab legs and muscle milk, the kind in a pack from the store, for a snack, not like a big meal with butter n scallops n corn n potatoes n shit like I wanted lol. Trying to get the quarantine weight off.

26 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You ever get that feeling where you lose enthusiasm for something you'd been waiting on for a hot minute? Because you get a sense of dread, like your anticipation was higher than the thing you waited on and it might not be as good as you're hoping? That's me right now.

Greymoor?

• Like 1

I just watched a quest tester stream skywind and it seems that they are implementing voice acting, debugging quests and schedules for npcs, they have the armor slot system from morrowind etc. probably another 49 years until it’s released tho lol

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I just watched a quest tester stream skywind and it seems that they are implementing voice acting, debugging quests and schedules for npcs, they have the armor slot system from morrowind etc. probably another 49 years until it’s released tho lol

Telling you I say the next three years it comes out XD

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Telling you I say the next three years it comes out XD

I don't think you're right, but if you are, it'll no doubt still be years ahead of TES 6. XD