Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

She managed to beat the Asylum Demon in two tries, which is kinda shocking. She was able to grasped the controls pretty well, and she was actually paying attention to the dialogue and getting me to read the item descriptions. Stopped at Firelink Shrine, but she really wants to play more.  Children are weird XD

If a four year old can understand Dark Souls somewhat well, why can't journalists XD

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Fuck that game

The game that my four year old sister did better then you and journalists at XD

To be fair to Centurion it was Dark Souls 3, and the tutorial boss in that has a way more elaborate moveset then the Asylum Demon

2 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

She managed to beat the Asylum Demon in two tries, which is kinda shocking. She was able to grasped the controls pretty well, and she was actually paying attention to the dialogue and getting me to read the item descriptions. Stopped at Firelink Shrine, but she really wants to play more.  Children are weird XD

If a four year old can understand Dark Souls somewhat well, why can't journalists XD

That’s impressive, won’t lie.

Then again, she’s asian XD 

• Haha 3

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I toughened my brother by ruthlessly whipping him on halo, usually guardian so he’d leave me alone and stop asking to play my game XD 

One time he was making a hella lot of noise and mom came in talking mad shit while I was on live because he was crying like a bitch, so I had me n Tijhan set up a map in forge mode then loaded it up in custom games. It was sand trap...

we set the spawn so that he would specifically load up in a room, a sort of one round juggernaut, set him on his own team, then when he went through the teleporters, it either 1, sent him over that hole in the middle of the map into the bottom chamber where constant explosions went off from two explosives dropping from up top, or the other lead to our kill zone where we killed him with tanks, choppers, etc.

XD 

Best part, he was crying and mom came in and I just said he was mad because he was losing which wasn’t our fault. She told him he can’t get mad if he’s not winning and that he just had to get better at the game :rofl:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I toughened my brother by ruthlessly whipping him on halo, usually guardian so he’d leave me alone and stop asking to play my game XD 

One time he was making a hella lot of noise and mom came in talking mad shit while I was on live because he was crying like a bitch, so I had me n Tijhan set up a map in forge mode then loaded it up in custom games. It was sand trap...

we set the spawn so that he would specifically load up in a room, a sort of one round juggernaut, set him on his own team, then when he went through the teleporters, it either 1, sent him over that hole in the middle of the map into the bottom chamber where constant explosions went off from two explosives dropping from up top, or the other lead to our kill zone where we killed him with tanks, choppers, etc.

XD 

Best part, he was crying and mom came in and I just said he was mad because he was losing which wasn’t our fault. She told him he can’t get mad if he’s not winning and that he just had to get better at the game :rofl:

My reasoning is I need to make sure she never plays Fortnite, so get her hooked on dark fantasy/difficult games at an early age XD

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

My reasoning is I need to make sure she never plays Fortnite, so get her hooked on dark fantasy/difficult games at an early age XD

Yea my brothers a fag. I walked in on him the other day... it was quiet, at night and he’d been in the room a long time...

He was playin Fallout 4. :facepalm:

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I toughened my brother by ruthlessly whipping him on halo,

Well at least she doesn’t have to worry about Balrog doing this to her in Dark Souls. XD 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.