Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

They think he’s similar because Cullen is “bigoted” lol, against the demon condoms, Aka mages.

I know tumblr can’t resist calling someone a bigot, but I’m actually gonna give them even less credit than that and say it’s the fur shoulders.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

13 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I know tumblr can’t resist calling someone a bigot, but I’m actually gonna give them even less credit than that and say it’s the fur shoulders.

I really hate how much they wanked him off with that new model. No amount of sprucing up will make me forget how much of a whiny bitch he was in origins

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I really hate how much they wanked him off with that new model. No amount of sprucing up will make me forget how much of a whiny bitch he was in origins

What I didn't get is how he suddenly became the top strategy guy. Like, yeah he was a good Templar and I guess a decent fighter, but that's totally different from organizing an army and knowing all the ins and outs of what to do with it. Shouldn't there be hundreds of actual military commanders in Thedas who are better suited for that position than he is?

Reminds me of Game of Thrones how they randomly made Bronn the sellsword one of the Lannisters' top generals because the actual smart guys weren't fleshed out enough. Makes no sense. Sansa too, I think.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Oh believe me, I know lol, I’m pretty sure I debated over this with Celan lol.

Being prison guard to some squishy mages and being a leader for some guys who almost never see action besides demons does not a war strategist make. 

Bruh you could’ve picked any chevalier or Ferelden leader and they would be better suited than Cullen.

• Like 1

My top pick if he lived would’ve easily been Loghain. Hell if he lived and you saved him, I’d replace Cullen with him immediately.

Hell, we already had Cassandra. That’s all you fuckin need right there.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

My top pick if he lived would’ve easily been Loghain. Hell if he lived and you saved him, I’d replace Cullen with him immediately.

Definitely. He was the first person who came to my mind when trying to think of characters that would've worked better. Granted, he's probably dead in most people's games. XD 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Definitely. He was the first person who came to my mind when trying to think of characters that would've worked better. Granted, he's probably dead in most people's games. XD 

XD yea. If he didn’t help the nigga that killed my whole family, I might’ve spared him too... Allistairs my boi and all but I’m old enough now that I could look him in the eye and say fuck him and take Loghain over him. Loghain is chad. This nigga is literally incel. 

I saw his romance scene and oh my, what a bitch XD “Um, can I, uh I don’t think I should, but I wanna touch the titty, uh, is that improper to say? I don’t know what to do.”

:rofl: paraphrasing  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Not in mine fuck Alistair, I made him king and booted his annoying ass out of the party XD

It's pretty cool though, cause if you look back to DGO, Loghain is the character who has the biggest arc if you recruit him into the wardens. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hell, we already had Cassandra. That’s all you fuckin need right there.

I'd still prefer an actual military leader. I see her as more of an inquisitor before the current Inquisition was a thing. Honestly, as big as they got at their height, they should've basically had their pick.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Not in mine fuck Alistair, I made him king and booted his annoying ass out of the party XD

It's pretty cool though, cause if you look back to DGO, Loghain is the character who has the biggest arc if you recruit him into the wardens. 

If I ever replay, I'll do this just to see it. First time I couldn't get past what Loghain did.

But I like him as a character waaaaay better than Alistair. XD 

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I'd still prefer an actual military leader. I see her as more of an inquisitor before the current Inquisition was a thing. Honestly, as big as they got at their height, they should've basically had their pick.

If I ever replay, I'll do this just to see it. First time I couldn't get past what Loghain did.

But I like him as a character waaaaay better than Alistair. XD 

I like hardened Alistair (he becomes way more mature, if still easygoing) but not as much as Loghain XD

If you harden Alistair, you can still keep him as a friend (he'll eventually forgive you) and get Loghain, but he still leaves the party. 

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

She's actually commanded men in battles though even when they're not her own soldiers. She's a natural at that sort of thing, which is why I was surprised that in an "inquisition", she wasn't leading. Hell I didn't even expect to be leading. 

She's not my top pick for a general, but at the very least, she has more experience than Cullen in actual battles and leading actual soldiers.

5 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Even if you hate it, Clone Wars was the last (non movie) property not tailored with children in mind.

Mandalorian was pretty brutal early on. 

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Aight I wont count Mandalorian, sides' that though.

So it’s the last non-movie property not tailored with children in mind besides the only other non-movie property? :P 

22 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

So it’s the last non-movie property not tailored with children in mind besides the only other non-movie property? :P 

Aight you got me, I'm wrong XD

But compared to the series it was canceled for, Rebels, Clone Wars was fuckin HBO

• Haha 1