Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

23 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I'm curious, I remember Colonel found a weapon when he first played Dark Souls 3 that Balrog recommended he stop using because it didn't scale at all.

Which weapon was that?

I think that’s for DS1, not 3. Drake sword.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: beat me to it

Nigga that’s worse not better

Just stay in front of his head and that won’t be an issue. Under him = death by tail swipe and fire/dark combos.

Bitch I know you all talked about how mob ganks are hard, I remember those conversations. Plus this wasn't like two or three skeletons, he summoned a dozen against me.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Bitch I know you all talked about how mob ganks are hard, I remember those conversations. Plus this wasn't like two or three skeletons, he summoned a dozen against me.

XD mob ganks from real nigga shit, not skeletons. Wolves, flies, the dicks better known as silver knights of anor londo, etc.

But not skeletons. You a scrub.

1 hour ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Bloodborne is nice. Really missed the trick weapons in Dark Souls 3. Granted, the story is even more incomprehensible than any Dark Souls game. 

It's Lovecraftian. It has to be. The mystery is what makes it so good.

Oh and Colonel...try and ask me in the off topic discussion this is Soulsborne.

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I think that’s for DS1, not 3. Drake sword.

Definitely not a great long term weapon. It basically makes the game so easy that it’s no fun at the start, but late game it gets pretty badly outclassed by a lot of weapons because of no scaling. 

I did use it to kill Havel though. Sped that up a lot. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Definitely not a great long term weapon. It basically makes the game so easy that it’s no fun at the start, but late game it gets pretty badly outclassed by a lot of weapons because of no scaling. 

I did use it to kill Havel though. Sped that up a lot. 

I found a pretty fast way after I saw he took fall damage when chasing me off the steps. I literally just ran in a circle until he died after I got him half way dead with Zwei lolol. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I found a pretty fast way after I saw he took fall damage when chasing me off the steps. I literally just ran in a circle until he died after I got him half way dead with Zwei lolol. 

I don’t know how quick fall damage kills him, but I think it only took like five backstabs with the Drake Sword. That’s basically the only thing I grab that weapon for. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t know how quick fall damage kills him, but I think it only took like five backstabs with the Drake Sword. That’s basically the only thing I grab that weapon for. 

About as long as it took me to run up and down the steps four or five times lol. Probably easier to backstab but meh. This was funnier. And I got it done without needing to ploink at that dragon

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And I got it done without needing to ploink at that dragon

It’s actually easy to do without all the ploinking. Just shoot him once so he flies down into the bridge, then rush his tail and start hacking. Only takes a few hits and is doable before he even can attack. 

But I feel ya. I didn’t know fall damage would hurt him that badly. 

Favorite ganking spot? Mine is the long street with summoned archers right when you enter the Ringed City. Most people there are embered up from beating the Demon Prince so it's decent chance you wont run into any PvPer with friends. Plus the archers make for a fun tactic of blocking their way as well as trying to force them to dodge out of cover if they try to advance. 

• Haha 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!