Which name is your favorite?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

I like the idea better if you combine the two, that snoke planned this but also that he realized it'd work only with these two because they have a specific connection as counter balances in the force. 

Honestly in a series all about light and dark I don't really see why it'd need more explanation than that.

I kinda think it's what happens when younger generations of star wars fans grow up and have seen other things. They haven't outgrown star wars but they want it to grow up with them and it hasn't entirely yet, though it's trying.

To me, it's the same sort of storytelling its always had, complete with force Jesus prophecies and the like.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

30 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Weird coincidence. My other brother saw some moose today too. They walked right up during his break.

Hide contents

52638C73-2E83-4480-B618-A1BD29EB6E2F.thumb.jpeg.4f55f2d148e407fb49d4c217b6b5d5d0.jpeg55471D10-4AE4-4864-ADDE-F386F4071EB4.thumb.jpeg.e828121a3392258abfc958acee9f9a2a.jpeg

They know XD

"Listen here little bitch, if you walk anywhere near us with that gun of yours, were going to shank you in the ass." 

23 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

They know XD

"Listen here little bitch, if you walk anywhere near us with that gun of yours, were going to shank you in the ass." 

Caleb would go into home defense mode and be fine. Will would take it as a personal challenge and proceed to go after it bare handed. XD 

I think they’re just active because spring is here and the snow is melting. 

• Like 1