Soulsborne (And Sekiro and Shiet) Thread #4

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Personal Guards? More like the leftover cannon fodder that died in droves XD These are his personal guards. 

Black Knights, the Reapers of Demons, and loyal soldiers of the Lord of Cinder. 

Tomato tomato, they fought alongside him as well, then later deemed him... a bitch.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Did they, it says they put seals of fire on them, so they made the weapons themselves, including the flame powers they have.

I always assumed the seals of fire gave them there flame powers. There weapons come from the abyss. 

And they were still loyal to Fillanore as much as they hate her dad XD So there still bitches in the god's thrall. 

"The arms of early men were forged in the Abyss, and betray a smidgen of life. For this the gods cast a seal of fire upon such weapons, and those who possessed them." 

Yep the description implies the flame powers they had were a result of the seal of flame. 

That just makes Gwyn the bitch they fucked before they moved on to the Dark and never called back.

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

They still use the flame power though and guard Gywn's daughter XD There still in service to the gods whether they like or not. 

So they all take turns plunging her abyss, yet somehow in whatever Eldritch cursed logic come out to think that makes them Gwyn's bitch?

:rofl: 

Such a chilling moment. You've fought all these monsters and you're at the last boss fight, you enter the fog wall...

No cutscene...

No epic music...

No explosion of power....

Just unbearably sad piano music, and a once great man reduced to a lonely old hollow charging at you, to keep his fire alive. 

Such a chilling moment. You've fought all these monsters and you're at the last boss fight, you enter the fog wall...

No cutscene...

No epic music...

No explosion of power....

Just unbearably sad piano music, and a once great man reduced to a lonely old man charging at you, to keep his fire alive. 

This reminds me of why I love Gael’s boss fight so much.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

This reminds me of why I love Gael’s boss fight so much.

Gael's is especially messed up because he was you're main ally in both DLC's, a selfless person trying to help his niece. And he's been reduced to this frothing, monstrous nightmare.

Gael and Champion Gundyr are two of my favorite Ds3 bosses for different ends of the spectrum.

Gundyr doesn't have fantastical powers or anime induced superpowers. He is at his best and only because of his own will, in phase two he fucking puts everything he has into beating you with neither flame, faith nor sorcery. It feels like fighting a champion of a far past heroic age.

While Gael is the most epic point of the series, you are fighting the fucking closest thing to a whole Dark Soul and god it feels like it. Peek badass. 

• Like 1