Soulsborne (And Sekiro and Shiet) Thread #4

BB was actually supposed to be a stealth sequel to Demon Souls did you know that? In the Alpha/stress test gascoine has an extra piece of dialogue in which he utters "Umbassa..." before dying which is a prayer in Demon (another NPC uttered the same thing, before both were cut from the game), and I heard somewhere you were originally supposed to discover the Phenumian ruins in the chalice dungeons were the ruins of the Kingdom of Bolteria. 

I like how it's standalone, but the original concept sounds sick. Would have added alot of credence to the "Souls games are all in the same universe" theory. 

I'm curious the significance behind Sekiro grabbing the Owl's blade, seems like the catalyst for the Owl offering to take him under his wing. Maybe it meant Sekiro wasn't afraid to die (it was like a deathly handshake of acceptance), and that impressed the Owl? 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/814380/Sekiro_Shadows_Die_Twice/

They added system requirements. Looks to be a little higher then Dark Souls 3...which means i'll be able to run it on ultra with 60 FPS. Games going to look gorgeous...

Bloodborne deserves to be on steam still   

Been  playing with a new popular mod it's called Cinders XD (First major overhaul of Dank Souls 3) Really impressed, didn't know modding was up to par yet for the third game. It's a community overhaul based on PVE. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/310?tab=posts

Some of the changes include making poise like it was in Dark Souls 1 (along with this it buffs heavy armor alot. Albeit with the cavet the heavier the armor, the more stamina costs to roll) thousands of  re balances, brings back alot of cut content,  making miracles and magic viable (also has FP regen one point every second so you don't have to rely on Ashen Flasks) 

My favorite addition is the make the progression non linear. At the start of the game instead of being able to warp to just the high wall, you start with that, the Undead Settlement, the Catacombs, and Dreg heap.

For the last hour i've been trying to do Dreg Heap on Soul level 1, wish me luck guys XD

:rofl:

I finally did my dream of having an insanely unfair low level invader on ps4, full Lapp, Plenty of +3 weapons, full estus and ten bone shards, plenty of anti-host tools. I honestly love fighting ganks at this level. Plus I can truly give new players the dark souls experience, I lost my shit fucking with this poor guy.