Soulsborne (And Sekiro and Shiet) Thread #4

1 minute ago, Daddy Solaire said:

I just looked into it and I don't want to say to much for anyone that has been avoiding everything but

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO GO IN BLIND

Reveal hidden contents

Dragon rot. Apparently resurrecting and even dying can start to fuck up the world with something called dragon rot. It has something to do with the story so I won't go into detail about it, but just a heads up to anyone who reads this DON'T DIE.

I wasn't saying anything because this is a pretty large mechanical spoiler. Don't read it if you want to go in blind.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Don't compare the two! Colonel got his ass smacked, but he got his shit together, and kicked the Crystal Bitches asses. 

I admit Ludwig really was just beyond me first time around. I'll take all the flack for summoning Nick to help me, but I make up for it by easily beating him by my self and helping other casuals with their Ludwig.

Rofl if anything, the fact that I scrapped an entire character, came back and beat his ass immediately after is actually impressive the way y'all put it XD

It would be one thing if I quit the game and came back a year later, but nah I redid everything and sped through all that other shit just to come back and bitch smack his ass with a proper knight. Without a summon ;) 

No shame in my game :P 

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Rofl if anything, the fact that I scrapped an entire character, came back and beat his ass immediately after is actually impressive the way y'all put it XD

It would be one thing if I quit the game and came back a year later, but nah I redid everything and sped through all that other shit just to come back and bitch smack his ass with a proper knight. Without a summon ;) 

No shame in my game :P 

Besides, Pyromancer/Souls/Baldur wasn't even Souls Baldur's final form. He was fighting him at 1 percent power. 

16 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Now I did beat ludwig by myself and won't lie I summoned for kos BUT when I fought him in NG+ I beat him myself technically underleveled because I hadn't leveled anymore since the first playthrough. Stopped at 120.

Nah nah son this don't count, 120 is an arbitrary number assigned by people online for pvp in DS3, that number isn't actually meta for bloodborne. In fact, they don't even have a universal meta level for BB.

If you want your Orphan of Kos kill to count you gotta do that shit on a NG. :P 

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

I can't wait for the day Colonel invades Balrog in Ds3, then Colonel ain't dueling his ass, Balrog gonna get the Dickwraith experience.

He'll probably call one of his sundorks to help lol, but I ain't worried:

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: You're just salty that the personal guards of Gwyn would rather blind themselves than look at his bitch Clause face one more time.

Personal Guards? More like the leftover cannon fodder that died in droves XD These are his personal guards. 

ed60b48a9d1bdc1cb1c915031edbb0d8.jpg

Black Knights, the Reapers of Demons, and loyal soldiers of the Lord of Cinder. 

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Laurence in it's full is mine.

Just listened to this and damn it is really fucking good actually...

It's a definite contender for best... if it wasn't associated with that fucking tool XD His fight didn't deserve such a badass track. I gotta stick with Maria's because I can picture the fight in my head when listening to hers.

But yea, the song on its own is super good, great example of Souls music. I wish this was a real genre. It only seems to exist in media like movies and games. Real opera music isn't anywhere near this good because it lacks the same context.

• Like 1