Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Pigs, chickens, one deer. Some fish. Somehow I found the fish worse. Slimy. Smelly.

A frog in science class XD 

We used to have chickens here in Macon, the fresh eggs were great. But a hawk or eagle was starting to kill them off and we gave them to my grandpa at his farm.

Turns out foxes killed them all there. :sadvaultboy:

28 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I remember in Farcry 3 when you skin an animal, the animation just looks like you’re shoving guts into your skin bag XD retarded

I remember that. And not even like cutting out good parts or something, he’d just reach down grab a big handful of meat. XD 

RDR2 makes it look hilariously easy, but it’s about as close to right as I’ve ever seen in a non-dedicated hunting game. 

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

That intro, that’s how you subvert expectations.

By throwing a twist on your typical badass walking into a bar to save the troubled loser. Was rolling my eyes at first. And then he cut a dude in half and told the guy he saved how he wants to come, warm or cold XD 
  • Like 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Whoever directed this show needs to make the movies. The music is great too, perfect mix of Star Wars quirkiness and edgy badassery.

Dave Filoni directed the first episode, and is one of the main producers, he's the guy who made the Clone Wars and Rebels XD

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That intro, that’s how you subvert expectations.

Reveal hidden contents

By throwing a twist on your typical badass walking into a bar to save the troubled loser. Was rolling my eyes at first. And then he cut a dude in half and told the guy he saved how he wants to come, warm or cold XD 

You need to watch more westerns. XD

I was watching For a Few Dollars More a couple days ago. XD If the protag is a bounty hunter it’s basically a rule that the first scene has to be him quietly riding into town and mercilessly catching his prey like a cold badass. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

You need to watch more westerns. XD

Hide contents

I was watching For a Few Dollars More yesterday and it’s basically the same scene. Twice. XD If the protag is a bounty hunter it’s basically a rule that the first scene has to be him quietly riding into town and mercilessly catching his prey like a cold badass. 

I’ve seen plenty of westerns lol

That was definitely a troll XD a very good one at that XD 

Anyway it wasn’t the demeanor or overall scene that was surprising,

just typically when there’s someone strolling in a bar while a civilian is being harassed and the badass ignores the villain who goes out of his way to be offended just by the guy breathing, he saves them, and acts indifferent. 

It’s not actually the bounty. It’s always someone he encounters on his way to the bounty or the villain was the bounty.

• Like 1

Though Akira Kurosawa, a forefather of Samurai movies himself admitted, he loved Westerns and took inspiration from them for his own movies XD Sergio Leone said he modeled Client Eastwood's "Man with No Name" after a wandering Ronin, so each genre has had a very healthy respect and influence for one another