Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

Ironically tho, I've been playing Outer Worlds all day, and at the encounter with the pyromaniac, I realized, I don't much like playing with guns nearly as much as I like my melee build... So now I gotta start over XD SIGH.

There's a huge difference early on. Yea I had some trouble here and there but I don't remember having any trouble at all on that part with my last character.

Then again, the approach was definitely different. For one, I had no idea you could talk to him XD and I tried to be badass and kill him just like that, with all of them shooting at me and that didn't go too well until I decided to make a run for the ducts after knocking him down with my shotgun. There me and my teammates held up pretty well actually and we got through it.

Before tho, I just one hitted most of them in sneak mode and rushed the rest with the plasma cutter. More satisfying that way tbh. Dexterity Baldur is just too much fun. Going back, but I might switch up some stuff, maybe make him an engineer or something, but probably not lol. 

I have a bad habit of playing the same way in games again and again. I at least approach quests differently tho.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

eb9ebO9.jpg\

It aint just you Czar every people playing as the Stormcloaks is reporting Dumner of some kind as doing suprise invasions on Windhelm :rofl: People are cheesed. 

Anyway the Total War threads are now just filled with Imp and Stormie fans slagging each other, they are becoming like the Bethesda forums 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

eb9ebO9.jpg\

It aint just you Czar every people playing as the Stormcloaks is reporting Dumner of some kind as doing suprise invasions on Windhelm :rofl: People are cheesed. 

Anyway the Total War threads are now just filled with Imp and Stormie fans slagging each other, they are becoming like the Bethesda forums 

Lol and of course they arent even sending large armies even though they have and can maintain them. Medieval 2 ai only ever sending the smallest forces that could win a siege.

Is it a hidden script that Redoran will sneak attack you? They also went to war with the Stormcloak when I played Telvanni.

13 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That doesn’t even make sense lol from a lore standpoint if anything the elves would feel indebted to the Nords for housing their kin when they were in need, and giving them Solstheim. Especially now that it’s so profitable with ebony ore.

Or maybe Knife Ears are just backstabbing dicks XD

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Chimer, yes, not so much Dunmer lol. But if they tried they’d have argonians and Nords taking them from both sides, full homo.

Also Morrowind in the mod are split up into Great Houses. The Argonians were already at war with Dres and Sadras. Redoran really only has the Nords to deal with.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Chimer, yes, not so much Dunmer lol.

Dunmer worship the mistress of being a backstabbing dick. XD They used to worship the Tribunal, most famous for being backstabbing dicks. Their House politics revolve around who can be the biggest backstabbing dick to the point that they created an organization of legally sanctioned backstabbing dicks.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That doesn’t even make sense lol from a lore standpoint if anything the elves would feel indebted to the Nords for housing their kin when they were in need, and giving them Solstheim. Especially now that it’s so profitable with ebony ore.

They were clearly there for the Argonians on the docks. Hence the small force. 

Unfortunately for them, they’d read the Imperial fans’ online posts and been deceived into believing that Ulfric was racist enough to just let it happen. 

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Dunmer worship the mistress of being a backstabbing dick. XD They used to worship the Tribunal, most famous for being backstabbing dicks. Their House politics revolve around who can be the biggest backstabbing dick to the point that they created an organization of legally sanctioned backstabbing dicks.

They are such backstabbing dicks there assassins need to be guaranteed safety from being backstabbed with a fucking legal government writ that says they can't be charged for being backstabbing dicks XD

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Yeah that's because the Dawi are the best race and everyone's inferior to them. 

Lol I ended my Clan Skryre campaign after about 150-200 turns because the Dwarves were allied with the entirety of the old world that werent undead or Norscan/chaos and declared war against me dragging half the world into it.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Fair enough XD 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee