Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

32 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Man that really is a bitch ass lion. 
Also @BigBossBalrog this man makes a game based in post apocalyptic America, then says his game is too hard for us to understand :rofl:

your fav is “problematic” :rofl:

Clickbaiting youtber XD

He said the game was received more mixed by American critics, and talked about their preference for First Person Shooters. Not that Americans "didn't understand the game" 

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Clickbaiting youtber XD

He said the game was received more mixed by American critics, and talked about their preference for First Person Shooters. Not that Americans "didn't understand the game" 

But lots of non-FPS games do great in America. Like RPGs, adventure games, and every Sony exclusive.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

But lots of non-FPS games do great in America. Like RPGs, adventure games, and every Sony exclusive.

But stuff like Call of Duty (I think Modern Warfare just broke a sales record), NBA/NHL/FIFA, do WAYYYYY better. XD

DrCCuF4UcAM-KSI.jpg

You also got to remember Hideo's engrish is atrocious, he's been misquoted a bunch of times. Polygon published an interview were they were claiming he said it was him who was succesful, while in reality in Japanese he was thanking his amazing dev team for there work.  

The quote he said in translatation was hardly offensive, like how that youtuber is framing it in his title too imo. 

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

But stuff like Call of Duty (I think Modern Warfare just broke a sales record), NBA/NHL/FIFA, do WAYYYYY better. XD

You said critics, so I was talking about ratings, not number or sales.

Though I can certainly believe that some youtubers are misquoting bad translations for clicks. 

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

That being said, i'm a fan of his and I can barely understand Death Stranding at all, so there's some truth in that claim XD

Canadians don’t count. :P 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

20 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Clickbaiting youtber XD

I dunno about you Canadian but that shit was super condescending and Whats funny is, it’s a British YouTuber saying it XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You said critics, so I was talking about ratings, not number or sales.

Though I can certainly believe that some youtubers are misquoting bad translations for clicks. 

Canadians don’t count. :P 

Probably yes tho he read the actual translation, wasn’t as harsh as the title no but still snobby.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Probably yes tho he read the actual translation, wasn’t as harsh as the title no but still snobby.

I didn’t watch it. XD Might later since I won’t be going out in the woods this afternoon. 

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Did those deer turn you into knife eared tree lover XD

Did you miss that I killed and gutted papa? XD 

I’m not going back out today because I’ve been waking up at 4 and just earned some rest. 

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Good try Doctor, I see the super glue, the corn syrup blood, that deer carcass is a FAKE! 

I’m tempted to go down to the creek and take a picture of the impossible to fake guts, feet, and head just because it would be funny, but meh. Too much walking on hills. XD 

• Haha 1