Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #11

What will the Fallout announcement be?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Fallout announcement be?

• New Game (HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH!")
    • Remake/Remaster (*Insert sad animu piano music*)
    • DLC (*Screams of the damned*)
    • Switch Port ("CRAWWWWWLLLING IN MY SKIN, THESSSSSSE WOUNDS WILLLLLL NOT HEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!")

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I'd rather be a thot then a giant slug that looks like Cthulhu's literal shit XD

I’d agree if said thot wasn’t being eaten by said Cthulhu’s literal shit XD 

In that case, the latter wins out 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I was actually hoping Colonel would explain to me why he thinks of Gwyn the way he does.

I’m not Colonel, but I’m with him 100% on this so I feel like I can answer pretty well for both of us. If spoilers are a problem for you, don’t read any further. 

It’s because Gwyn is a giant bitch.

• Haha 2

It’s not like I think of him negatively or anything, I certainly don’t blame him for what he’s done, including cursing humanity  be that by accident, or purposefully. However, I’m directly opposed to his goal of maintaining this world no matter who suffers.

To me it’s no better than the empire trying to hold on even though it’s been long since past it’s time to die.

The time of Gods is at an end. The time of man is now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m not Colonel, but I’m with him 100% on this so I feel like I can answer pretty well for both of us. If spoilers are a problem for you, don’t read any further. 

Hide contents

Wow this was far better than what I was going to say. Damn, such detail too

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It’s not like I think of him negatively or anything, I certainly don’t blame him for what he’s done, including cursing humanity  be that by accident, or purposefully. However, I’m directly opposed to his goal of maintaining this world no matter who suffers.

To me it’s no better than the empire trying to hold on even though it’s been long since past it’s time to die.

The time of Gods is at an end. The time of man is now. 

And let the feast begin?

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Reveal hidden contents

Truly opened my eyes.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Reveal hidden contents

02Itc1P.jpg

Haters going to hate, boi, sun light 4 life.

• Haha 1

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Apperently a cut boss from Dark Souls 1 had an early looking version of Gael's cape minus the spooky scary faces.

Undead King Jareel? He was basically a shittier version of the Gywn boss fight (with no emotion, or creativity). Glad he was cut. Though I admit the concept of a Dark Wraith boss had alot of potential.

All the Soulsborne games have alot of cut stuff, but oh man, Dark Souls 2 is the biggest clusterfuck of bad devolopment and dummied out shit. Makes MGSV seem complete.

I'll never forgive them for how much they butchered the game Miyisaki and his co director we're barely able to save it, and turn into a simply very good game instead of a diaster.

M2BLoUa.jpg

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

All the Soulsborne games have alot of cut stuff, but oh man, Dark Souls 2 is the biggest clusterfuck of bad devolopment and dummied out shit. Makes MGSV seem complete.

I'll never forgive them for how much they butchered the game Miyisaki and his co director we're barely able to save it, and turn into a simply very good game instead of a diaster.

M2BLoUa.jpg

I've seen some stuff on Dark Souls 2, so much butchered content and scrapped gameplay elements.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I can see that for sure, though the forest scared me plenty even with Tijhan XD mainly because his ass was always running away but, whatever, lol.

First time I saw those goddamn multi limbed things I didn't go out of my little tree fortress for the entire night.

You played too huh? Yea some of the most tense moments we had were hiding in our base waiting for daylight, hoping they didn’t find us...

I played by myself, that game was scary all around. The absolute worst thing was being outside at night and getting spotted, running like fuck back to your home while getting chased.

So was ours, they stopped coming after our base altogether eventually but going through their caves and shit was still plenty fucking creepy. 

Its a literal maze down there and sooo dark and cramped, reminds me of the Descent.

So was ours, they stopped coming after our base altogether eventually but going through their caves and shit was still plenty fucking creepy. 

Its a literal maze down there and sooo dark and cramped, reminds me of the Descent.

OWWW thats the movie with what Beth clearly based the Falmer on right? The ending was garbage but it was a decent movie.

• Like 1