Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #10

Stop right there, criminal scum!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to watch clean up the streets in the name of the law?

• Endar and Yornar
    • Baldur and Rebec
    • Ubbe and Trevis
    • Sybille and Morane

@ColonelKillaBee just briefly looked over the lizard scandal and damn, this is why I hate my generation lol. Like do they not realize that being over sensitive to racism desensitizes that shit? Like keep applying racism where there is none and pretty soon, no one is gonna give a shit about actually racism any more. Keep fighting the good fight lol, I however can’t fight that fight because under no circumstances would I win lol. The pale skin and the blue eyes would immediately be used to counter anything and invalidate everything I would say, even if I was 100% right.

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

BTW this is what Dank Souls 3 originally looked like. That's High Wall BTW.

ZEcWCKC.png

There's alot of shit coming out now about how drastically different the game was originally envisioned as. Day and Night cycle (like Bloodborne) creating your own custom bonfires from corpses, and a much bigger focus on horror. OH and this dude is claiming mother fucking Pontiff Dickivian was the final boss. Soul of Cincder is awesome, but fighting Pontiff as the last boss would have been crazy.

I love the version we got, but I love this one too.  A shame. As much as I love 3 I REALLY hope the next Soulsborne (whatever it is...Dragon Souls I dont know...) is more experimental, like how Bloodborne was.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

OH and this dude is claiming mother fucking Pontiff Dickivian was the final boss

That makes so much sense. They put a lot into developing the stories of Pontiff and Aldrich. And much of the state of things in the game is their doing, to the point where they feel like the closest thing to main villains Dark Souls 3 really had. The other Lords weren't really villains, and the Soul of Cinder is only in the game for the last ten minutes and is more like a murderous force with no personality than an actual character. Meanwhile, the Duo of of the Deep toppled a kingdom and are up to all kinds of wicked shit.

And I can totally see Pontiff Sullivahn being the main villain over Aldrich, because while he is less terrifying in concept and probably less powerful, the fact remains that he was the mastermind behind it all.

There was a giant underground Bat boss (whose soul remains in the files) who was fought alongside the Cathus Sandworm (who was a full boss before being downgraded) in the Smouldering Lake

Oh and Kaathe was a boss too...shit. That hurts the most in my opinion...

Apparently the Pilgrim Butterflies were supposed to be revealed as Primordial Serpents (which we're described in 1 as "imperfect dragons) 

Man oh man...

• Like 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Nigga he just one shot a dozen fucking immortal Dragons out of the sky. He's clearly a legit god XD

You or I could do that with an AA gun. ;) 

He's a legit Dark Souls god, sure. But Dark Souls gods can die just like you or me. I'd even say they're more mortal than humans in that universe, since humans are cursed to come back from the dead. Stab Gwyn a lot and he dies. That's all I was saying in that debate we had way back in the day. That just calling something a "god" doesn't really mean much when comparing across series. A god in Dark Souls isn't as strong as a god in Greek mythology or TES, for instance.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

What about end game Gael against Gwyn?

Which Gywn we talking about? Gywn in his prime, or Hollow Gywn. Gywn in his prime would kill him just by lifting his finger. Hollow Gywn would put up one hell of a fight...but Gael would parry him.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Which Gywn we talking about? Gywn in his prime, or Hollow Gywn. Gywn in his prime would kill him just by lifting his finger. Hollow Gywn would put up one hell of a fight...but Gael would parry him.

Both as they're fought in the game of course.

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

@ColonelKillaBee just briefly looked over the lizard scandal and damn, this is why I hate my generation lol. Like do they not realize that being over sensitive to racism desensitizes that shit? Like keep applying racism where there is none and pretty soon, no one is gonna give a shit about actually racism any more. Keep fighting the good fight lol, I however can’t fight that fight because under no circumstances would I win lol. The pale skin and the blue eyes would immediately be used to counter anything and invalidate everything I would say, even if I was 100% right.

Man they still found a way to call me a Nazi and my beards almost as nappy and thick as Demi Moore’s bush XD 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee