Soulsborne Thread #8 (ELDENNNNNNNNNNNNNN RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m starting to get the impression that you’re excited for this game, Balrog. 

Almost to Skyrim levels of hype. 

Oh there's a tailor system now; you can dye your armor clothe bits, choose capes and cloaks to go with your armor, and equipment on it. 

You know what, I haven't made a new years resolution this time around. But it just dawned on me one simple thing I should strive for, be less quick to anger and salt in games. It used to take a lot to get me salty in the old days of Dark Souls way back in 2018 when I first started out. But I notice it takes so much less to get me riled.

I think with Elden Ring, I'll do my damndest to return to that old mindset. Back when only (things like) dying to nameless king eighteen times, could get me furious, but equally hyped to get better. 

Edited by TheCzarsHussar
  • Like 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Crap that’s a beautiful looking world. It’s a little strange seeing something from Fromsoft that’s so alive and non-apocalyptic.

It's extremely striking just how different the world looks during the summer game trailer last year and now.

Think about it, if the game was never delayed (the January one is technically the second) Elden Ring would never have looked this good

• Like 1