Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

There was one boss in the starting area called the Tree Sentiel; a Mounted Knight who was super tough for alot of people (killed him on my first try XD) You can fight him on horseback, and it's one of the few games I ever felt like a mounted Knight XD Reminded me alot of the Green Knight

And the Dragon Fight is also really fun on horseback.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

You can be the Black Knight if you want but I got dibs on Lancelot. For like five years now. XD 

It's been that long since it was a thing? Shit. 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

There was one boss in the starting area called the Tree Sentiel; a Mounted Knight who was super tough for alot of people (killed him on my first try XD) You can fight him on horseback, and it's one of the few games I ever felt like a mounted Knight XD Reminded me alot of the Green Knight

And the Dragon Fight is also really fun on horseback.

It's been that long since it was a thing? Shit. 

Holy shit this is siiick

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

One thing the gigatryhards are crying about is backstabs no longer suck you in. Granted it is currently bugged in the network test and backstabs are literally impossible, but in the early pre-12th tests it wasn't bugged.

I find it hilarious that these skilled players are so upset about it, now that they actually have to try to get backstabs since the neutrals are hard now. Good, they're supposed to be a punish, not a core combat gameplay:rofl: