Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Almond butter lol, whatever the hell that is. Almond milk is at every grocery store and has been for years.

In that case, only one. :lol: And it’s only because people joke about it all the time. Pumpkin spice is apparently the basic bitch drink, whatever that means. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I was under the impression that activated charcoal induces vomiting. Back in EMS training, they talked about how ambulances used to carry little AC tablets in case someone ate something toxic and needed to throw it up ASAP. XD 

Oh, maybe that was it. Sounds delicious. XD

Almond butter is like peanut butter except made with almonds. Very expensive hipster crap.

Now, with coconut milk have to clarify- there's the thin stuff meant to be put on cereal, or the thick creamy stuff that goes into curries. The latter I do use for cooking.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I was under the impression that activated charcoal induces vomiting. Back in EMS training, they talked about how ambulances used to carry little AC tablets in case someone ate something toxic and needed to throw it up ASAP. XD 

My knowledge of that only goes as far as pets and cleaning teeth.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

In that case, only one. :lol: And it’s only because people joke about it all the time. Pumpkin spice is apparently the basic bitch drink, whatever that means. 

Basic Bitch- A woman in uggs and leggings, valley girl accent, usually white, probably with a gucci bag and other such name brand clothing. May or may not be blonde and sipping on a pumpkin spiced latte. AKA, most women here in SC, Mt Pleasant and other mostly white cities/towns.

Got no complaints about the leggings tho lol.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, Celan said:

Oh, maybe that was it. Sounds delicious. XD

I think it’s both, actually. I’ve never seen it, but some older EMTs and have told me that they’ve never given it to someone who didn’t vomit shortly after.

Ben and Jerry really must be running out of flavor ideas. XD 

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My knowledge of that only goes as far as pets and cleaning teeth.

I’ve seen it as a shampoo ingredient too. :dntknw:

Coal tar is used in skin products to fight eczema or acne- I guess charcoal could absorb oil?

On the other side, I follow r/fastfood and those people are obsessed, and I think most are younger. They must eat fast food every day, because they know every menu choice and substitution at every fast food place and have half a dozen apps on their phones. It might be from growing up with parents who didn't cook.

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Fucking incels. Of course its an anime avatar.

They are gonna fuck him up in prison. Beyond butt stuff. His life will be utter hell. Need to keep up with that story.

Also:

https://colonel-killa-bee.tumblr.com/post/186305994555/fuckulfric-why-is-tumblr-like-this

50 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

“Kirkbride was a mistake. I’m 19, gay, and I hate Ulfric.”

This guy is like a microcosm for TES fans on tumblr. XD 

If the Ulfric fanboy thread is any indication, I would assume being gay made you like Ulfric even more...

20 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It was filled with homoerotic undertones coming from Stormcloak fanboys as well as fangirls, just accept it XD

Um lol no the only guy there was me XD until the Tullius fanBOYS tried to invade once and got dragged for it

Fuck, even Fromsoftware, the Lords of "what the fuck happened what does this ending mean" are more consistent with choosing which endings are canon then beth. XD I still think it'll be ambiguous bullshit. I rather have a canon Stormcloak ending then another everyone is canon! 

5 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Fucking incels. Of course its an anime avatar.

The anime avatar wasn't the killer, it was someone on Twitter defending him. Saying the girl got what she had coming etc.