Soulsborne Thread #11

@The Good Doctor Soooo, I've bit the bullet and tried out Royal Stargazer in pvp. Aaaand... He's even more overpowered then Old Theudofrid :rofl:

And I barely even use Moonveil, if my opponent is sweating enough for me to take it out then that's it. I go apeshit and beat their ass down XD

Few things are scarier then a skilled player using moonveil. I've fought them before, they kick my ass. Was the whole reason I wanted to make a Dex/Int character.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Nothing feels like the bandits in Oblivion. XD 

"Gimme yer twenty septims!"

d2xddt7-79f44096-6ae2-4f76-b771-2d17fc4c

I remember reading an interview before Fallout 3 was released with Todd saying several times there wouldn't be Raiders in power armor because of how traumatized the feedback team was about people telling there horror stories  XD Which is hilarious considering what they put in Fallout 4.. 

• Haha 1

You guys won't believe this, I found a godlike weapon that everyone has been sleeping on despite becoming really strong with the last few patches.

Spoiler weapon Colonel, don't open.

Scepter of the All-knowing.

This is a mace with the length of a Lothric Knight Straight Sword. Even one handed it can break the poise of anything less then like 60. Plus it's moveset is cool as hell. I'm smacking down ultra greatsword users, even stunning them out of their roll pokes.

People called it trash because it's weapon art was meh, they know not the powuh.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Because I went in completely blind, SOMEHOW missed Shabriri and by the time I got to the Frenzied Flame I didn't have Melina to warn me about it.

So the blind chick who told you to strip naked and go through the creepy door so the world could be burned away didn’t ring any warning bells? XD 

• Haha 2