Soulsborne Thread #11

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

huh, so i was expecting these shunning grounds catacombs to lead me to something lol, at least the dung eater. I did not find the dung eater, just this weak ass boss lmao

Those catacombs are just a normal catacomb dungeon within the larger Shunning Grounds map. Their boss is not the same as the Shunning Grounds’ true area boss (who is a much bigger deal).

The Dung Eater isn’t the boss either. But he is similarly tough to find. To get you started, you know that main hallway outside the site of grace? The one with all the omens in it? There is a panel of the floor missing in one spot that leads to a lower series of tunnels. That’s the first step towards Dung Eater. 

To find the area’s main boss… I still haven’t nailed down those directions in my head. XD He’s down a dinky elevator, I can tell you that. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

oh i never did bogarts quest and supposedly he kills him lol rip

Boggart doesn’t really have a quest. You just buy that locket from him, then buy some prawn, and he eventually moves to a spot in Altus where he’ll sell you crab. That’s it.

If you do Dung Eater’s quest after Boggart has relocated, then yeah, DE will kill him. It’s one of the most awful and saddest events in the game. XD 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Boggart doesn’t really have a quest. You just buy that locket from him, then buy some prawn, and he eventually moves to a spot in Altus where he’ll sell you crab. That’s it.

If you do Dung Eater’s quest after Boggart has relocated, then yeah, DE will kill him. It’s one of the most awful and saddest events in the game. XD 

Well I got my crab lol

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

If you guys are still in once I finish The Northman, I'll certainly do so.

Been wanting to see this movie since the first teaser, and right when I realized it was on amazon prime my internet goes ass up.

Nice! Excited to hear your thoughts on it. I’ve gotta get off for a bit, but I may get back on a little later tonight if anyone is still up. 

Will do so tomorrow, goin to bed :p

tried the faith build stuff with the blasphemous blade and crucible stuff. I like it, it’s fun

But for now I went back to radahn build XD I missed it, so pure and simple but so strong.

will make a fire based faith build with blasphemous blade next playthrough

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Dear God, my Old Theudofrid character is insanely strong. I've played seven people in arena and haven't lost yet. It never got close.

Melee magic spells are so good when combined with "roll bitch" spells. And I'm not talking about star shower, Spiral Shard is my bread and butter. The perfect setup for any and all of my other spells :P