Soulsborne Thread #11

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Likely the creepiest design they've ever done XD

I don’t find it to be the creepiest design on its own, but the context in which you encounter them is definitely one of the scariest/creepiest in any of the games. Those guys are terrifying.

As for creepiest design, I think these fellas are a strong contender:

ykocpcy.png

Or perhaps one of the many obscure Chalice Dungeon enemies who have like a 2% chance of ever appearing. I’ve spent countless hours in the depths, and I’m still not convinced that I’ve seen everything they have in store.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t find it to be the creepiest design on its own, but the context in which you encounter them is definitely one of the scariest/creepiest in any of the games. Those guys are terrifying.

As for creepiest design, I think these fellas are a strong contender:

ykocpcy.png

Or perhaps one of the many obscure Chalice Dungeon enemies who have like a 2% chance of ever appearing. I’ve spent countless hours in the depths, and I’m still not convinced that I’ve seen everything they have in store.

"Turn back. You can't hurt the headless." 

We could probably spend hours just trying to find the creepiest one to be honest. The art team at FROM is gloriously fucked in the head XD Great nightmare fuel material. 

The Irythill Dungeon in general, but those guys are just icing on the cake. You know they knew they struck gold when they programmed that infamous jumpscare with them XD

• Like 2

Some more details. 

"-Confirming that the new power rating thing is also like Sekiro in that you need to opt in (use) manually for the benefit instead of just getting the benefit on acquisition.

-Base game story and plot won't be changed but existing factions in base game may get more focus in the DLC.

-Treat Miquella and St. Trina as different entities but don't want to divulge too much and want the player to find out.

-Players will find out why Radahn is important as a requirement for DLC access." 

Seems like with that elite Radahn Knight and that detail, the Redmanes are going to play a role in the story too! 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

https://www.gamesradar.com/games/rpg/elden-ring-will-only-get-one-dlc-in-shadow-of-the-erdtree-but-fromsoftware-isnt-ruling-out-a-full-sequel-for-the-rpg/

Full quotes here. Seems like they've started early work on Elden Ring 2 XD After they paid that five hundred million, I would expect it. 

Yeah, that purchase removed any doubt that they’d be doing a sequel. Wonder if they’ll get GRRM’s name on this one too.