Soulsborne Thread #10

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So where are these dragons anyway

Start at the entrance of Altus Plateau as if you just emerged from that secret path with the magma wyrm boss.

Follow the path that leads straight ahead, past all the wreckages where the coffin carts got raided by omens, and an arch dragon should swoop down and attack you before you make it to the next area. 

Honestly hard to get passed without being attacked by it. Not sure how you managed that. XD 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also I wanna kill dingboi for talkin shit

He’s kinda hard to find. There is a well in one of the lower parts of the capital that you can climb down to enter a hidden sewer system. This leads to the Subterranean Shunning Grounds, which is a huge maze with lots of secrets, including a big boss and some worse things.

Dung Eater is down there too, in a prison cell. It’s kinda hard to give directions to him without the game in front of me.  

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Start at the entrance of Altus Plateau as if you just emerged from that secret path with the manga wyrm boss.

Follow the path that leads straight ahead, past all the wreckages where the coffin carts got raided by omens, and an arch dragon should swoop down and attack you before you make it to the next area. 

Honestly hard to get passed without being attacked by it. Not sure how you managed that. XD 

No idea lmao, I’ve how different my experience was. Funny too cause I fought and killed that fire wyrm and somehow didn’t get to the atlas plateau that way 😆

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

He’s kinda hard to find. There is a well in one of the lower parts of the capital that you can climb down to enter a hidden sewer system. This leads to the Subterranean Shunning Grounds, which is a huge maze with lots of secrets, including a big boss and some worse things.

Dung Eater is down there too, in a prison cell. It’s kinda hard to give directions to him without the game in front of me.  

I’ll try and find this well

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’ll try and find this well

What makes it worse is I think there are at least two wells. XD 

The correct one will drop you in an area that there are no other ways to get out of and is entirely underground. No canals with the sky looking down on them, or alternate ways in and out. It is an entire big dungeon of its own. 

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

What makes it worse is I think there are at least two wells. XD 

The correct one will drop you in an area that there are no other ways to get out of and is entirely underground. No canals with the sky looking down on them, or alternate ways in and out. It is an entire big dungeon of its own. 

Yea ive been to the incorrect one you talkin about

aight bet just lemme know

We could more often with discord because its always there for you to see when someone is in, but im ok with xbox chat too. We could help you figure out the discord stuff if you were willing doc XD 

But if not no worries, xbox chat is fine

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

aight bet just lemme know

We could more often with discord because its always there for you to see when someone is in, but im ok with xbox chat too. We could help you figure out the discord stuff if you were willing doc XD 

But if not no worries, xbox chat is fine

Problem with Discord is that I’m pretty sure Big Brother listens in on that shit. I can do it, but we’ve just gotta watch what we talk about, ya know?

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Problem with Discord is that I’m pretty sure Big Brother listens in on that shit. I can do it, but we’ve just gotta watch what we talk about, ya know?

Bro I said I was gonna assassinate Joe Biden as a joke multiple times XD I think you're ok

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

We were watchin the new Dune movie ^^ fuckin good ass movie, I bought it and will rewatch for sure

Weird. I literally just got through sending a message to AllinAll about Dune just to read this post. XD 

I agree. Seen it three or four times now. Not perfect, but still a very solid and satisfying adaptation. And visually one of the best looking movies I’ve ever seen.

Duke Leto and Vlad Harkonnen stole the show. By far the best parts. But I also felt like Jessica was portrayed very closely to how she was in the books. Hoping Paul gets more assertive with the upcoming time jump, but I’m fine with the reimagining making him a little softer and more timid starting out as long as he ends up as the badass war leader he’s supposed to become.

Very curious to see how the next movie handles Alia. 

• Like 1