Soulsborne Thread #10

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I joke, but the Xbox 360 is probably my all time favorite console. That, or the PS2

Here here. I ask someone to find two other systems that had such a library of gems and innovation. I still think going from the PS1 to the PS2 was still the largest leap every for graphical prowess and gameplay innovation from any two consoles.

• Like 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Here here. I ask someone to find two other systems that had such a library of gems and innovation. I still think going from the PS1 to the PS2 was still the largest leap every for graphical prowess and gameplay innovation from any two consoles.

My first ever console was a hand-me-down PS1. It had a weird skateboarding game, rockem sockem robots (lmao) and Star Wars Dark Forces.

Upgrading to an Xbox original blew my mind, Halo 1, Mechassault and later Halo 2 we're what I played

6 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

No maidens?

lol nope no maidens

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Aw dude, is everything okay?

Yea I'll be ok. I miss her and what we were but there comes a point where you realize someone's not willing to commit or compromise as much as you and it just isnt gonna work. Double standards. 

Is what it is. Im surprisingly ok about it. Depressed but not broken.

• Sad 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

lol nope no maidens

Yea I'll be ok. I miss her and what we were but there comes a point where you realize someone's not willing to commit or compromise as much as you and it just isnt gonna work. Double standards. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

there comes a point where you realize someone's not willing to commit or compromise as much as you and it just isnt gonna work. Double standards. 

"Can I please play Elden Ring?"

"No."

"This isn't gonna work"

• Haha 1