Emoticons

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

How can I trust you, with your mound fingerers clan.

You shouldn’t trust anyone but Sun Bros and Blue Sentinels. But I ain’t gonna join one of those babysitter covenants. You travel with me and you’ll get through the game while also learning valuable lessons that they wouldn’t have taught you. XD It’s the perfect middle ground. 

Also, I give lots of gifts to low level players.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

You shouldn’t trust anyone but Sun Bros and Blue Sentinels. But I ain’t gonna join one of those babysitter covenants. You travel with me and you’ll get through the game while also learning valuable lessons that they wouldn’t have taught you. XD It’s the perfect middle ground. 

free-candy.jpg?resize=970,374

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

free-candy.jpg?resize=970,374

Hey man, even if I betray you on occasion (and I promise, for your own good), the embers and shit I’ll drop for you will make up for any losses you’d suffer from dying. And if you manage to kill me, it’s all free. 

@ColonelKillaBee

Is there Xbox-PC crossplay? Because I’ve basically retired my main character and am down to give you the Dragonslayer Axe.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Hey man, even if I betray you on occasion (and I promise, for your own good), the embers and shit I’ll drop for you will make up for any losses you’d suffer from dying. And if you manage to kill me, it’s all free. 

One thing is you're talking about Dark Souls 3, I plan to try my hand with the remaster first and see how I like it.

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

One thing is you're talking about Dark Souls 3, I plan to try my hand with the remaster first and see how I like it.

Well hit me up if you get to 3. I don’t wanna co-op much in the Remaster because I’m going to be soloing it. Though I may jump in with you every now and then if I get ahead and need some Humanity. 

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Need some Humanity?

Yeah, that’s a can of worms. Mechanically, it’s what you use to reverse your hollowing, summon people for aid, and interact with covenants. You want to stack up on humanity, which you can get by helping or killing other players.

Embers serve a similar purpose in DS3, but they’re easier to get. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, that’s a can of worms. Mechanically, it’s what you use to reverse your hollowing, summon people for aid, and interact with covenants. You want to stack up on humanity, which you can get by helping or killing other players.

Embers serve a similar purpose in DS3, but they’re easier to get. 

That'll come in handy, but from what I researched it also allows you to be invaded.

Thanks for leaving that out :evil:

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

That'll come in handy, but from what I researched it also allows you to be invaded.

Thanks for leaving that out :evil:

Only if you activate it to reverse your hollowing (which also has the effect of making you look human instead of like a zombie). Having Humanity won’t make it possible for you to get invaded. You have to use it first. There’s no reason not to want as much as posssible. 

• Like 1

Only if you activate it to reverse your hollowing (which also has the effect of making you look human instead of like a zombie). Having Humanity won’t make it possible for you to get invaded. You have to use it first. There’s no reason not to want as much as posssible. 

My mistake, but they have to be near my level anyways to invade correct?

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

My mistake, but they have to be near my level anyways to invade correct?

Yes, but since it’s a remaster, I can almost gatauntee you that 90% of the people invading at low levels for the first few weeks will be veteran players who know how it works and rush through the game without leveling to get good gear, then come back to starter areas and go after the newbies.

Yes, but since it’s a remaster, I can almost gatauntee you that 90% of the people invading at low levels for the first few weeks will be veteran players who know how it works and rush through the game without leveling to get good gear, then come back to starter areas and go after the newbies.

fuck

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

@ColonelKillaBee

Is there Xbox-PC crossplay? Because I’ve basically retired my main character and am down to give you the Dragonslayer Axe.

I don’t think there is :( I’ll just get it legit, at Walmart now buying a new controlla

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don’t think there is :( I’ll just get it legit, at Walmart now buying a new controlla

Darn. I had an Aldritvh Faithful chick invade me a while back and she sent me stopped to message me and ask me what I wanted for it. I sent her another message saying 1 Ember and then “gave” her the axe her while she was distracted reading it. XD 

But I’d totally be down to give it to someone I actually know.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Darn. I had an Aldritvh Faithful chick invade me a while back and she sent me stopped to message me and ask me what I wanted for it. I sent her another message saying 1 Ember and then “gave” her the axe her while she was distracted reading it. XD 

But I’d totally be down to give it to someone I actually know.

:rofl: nice