Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

DS1 Remastered, feel like I’ve beaten DS3 enough, so I’m laying it to rest. Never let the flame die but never rekindled it either. True Darkside right here nigga.

Ill play more 1 this coming weekend, no plans for anything as of yet.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

27 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

DS1 Remastered, feel like I’ve beaten DS3 enough, so I’m laying it to rest. Never let the flame die but never rekindled it either. True Darkside right here nigga.

Ill play more 1 this coming weekend, no plans for anything as of yet.

I’m curious. Which starting item did you pick?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Master Key

The only one worth picking. :D 

Seriously. All the others are worthless unless you plan on using the firebombs to kill the Asylum Demon on the first encounter and get his weapon. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

30 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The only one worth picking. :D 

Seriously. All the others are worthless unless you plan on using the firebombs to kill the Asylum Demon on the first encounter and get his weapon. 

The Witch's Ring has a really cool (if very sad) special function :(  And there's...*sigh* the fucking pendant. *Smashes the wall* 

17 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The Witch's Ring has a really cool (if very sad) special function :(  And there's...*sigh* the fucking pendant. *Smashes the wall* 

But you can get the Witch's ring later in the game anyway, and that special function is all it does so unless you're in a hurry, you might as well play a little further and use it later. Hard to compare to the Master Key, which is extremely useful from the get-go and continues to be for the entire game.

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Done nearly all the endings, just finished the End of Fire. Next time I gotta backstab the fire keeper for the alternate ending.

Goodness. You're like to playing Dark Souls what Centurion is to reading posts.

Slave Knight Gael has so much more than health in NG3, like first time I fought him I was doing nearly four hundred per swing with my BKG, I barely make two hundred now. They artificially made things harder by reducing my damage for no reason at all with the same weapon.

I beat his ass once so I don't need to again.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

Things get wonky once you get up to NG3 and higher. Enemies are tougher, but unless you keep leveling, you don't. I don't know why anyone goes past NG2, to be honest. Just make a new character if you're gonna replay it. It's more fun to go through the levels and face the bosses as they were meant to be faced, anyway.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Things get wonky once you get up to NG3 and higher. Enemies are tougher, but unless you keep leveling, you don't. I don't know why anyone goes past NG2, to be honest. Just make a new character if you're gonna replay it. It's more fun to go through the levels and face the bosses as they were meant to be faced, anyway.

Shit, didn't know about that.

I only felt it with Gael though, even Nameless King was beaten in one try this NG and didn't feel like he had damage buffs.

20 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Czar, you asshole you wanted anime Souls, you getting Anime Souls (by their fucking publisher no less)

Boooooooiiii this looks waaay better than Souls AND Bloodborne! Cant wait!

edit

nigga did you see dat man teleporting n zipping around n shit?? Boiiii so ballin. Am wet.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee