Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #1

Fixed pm issue, you were limited by how many you could start within a given time. Now it's unlimited. 

Likes are possible again, I let everyone be able to see who liked your shit, and made a few other things unlimited so as not to be fucking annoying like before. 

I did make the maximum pm amount 20 for now but if that proves too little, I'll raise the amount later, preferably after a month when I can see how much data this small group uses.

Added a bunch of emoticons from TESA and the old Bethesda forum, but if there's some you guys still want, copy and paste them here like so:

batman.gif

Just right click, copy image and paste here. It works fine ;) 

Only things off the top of my head now that need addressing would be getting our permanent domain url name, which I'm hoping they're just waiting for the weekend to be done and will get it done sometime Monday during working hours and eventually the donation bar though my announcement serves the same purpose. I spent a bit for the theme, the suite, and the ability to accept donations but I'm not worried about that, anything you guys are willing to give for the 45 a month to keep Alduin asleep and the nukes from falling is all I care about and greatly appreciated ;)

Welcome home fam

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

19 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Fixed pm issue, you were limited by how many you could start within a given time. Now it's unlimited. 

Likes are possible again, I let everyone be able to see who liked your shit, and made a few other things unlimited so as not to be fucking annoying like before. 

I did make the maximum pm amount 20 for now but if that proves too little, I'll raise the amount later, preferably after a month when I can see how much data this small group uses.

Added a bunch of emoticons from TESA and the old Bethesda forum, but if there's some you guys still want, copy and paste them here like so:

batman.gif

Just right click, copy image and paste here. It works fine ;) 

Only things off the top of my head now that need addressing would be getting our permanent domain url name, which I'm hoping they're just waiting for the weekend to be done and will get it done sometime Monday during working hours and eventually the donation bar though my announcement serves the same purpose. I spent a bit for the theme, the suite, and the ability to accept donations but I'm not worried about that, anything you guys are willing to give for the 45 a month to keep Alduin asleep and the nukes from falling is all I care about and greatly appreciated ;)

Welcome home fam

All jokes aside, you're the best.

Killabee should be canonized as a Hero of Skyrim.

• Like 1

And to clarify I mean copy paste the emoticons here so I can add them rather than having to sift through all of Bethesda’s to find particular ones ;) as it turns out, adding all of those individually was a lot of work. 

And somehow I managed to miss some

Note to self:

Add Coffee And Pc emotes later.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

And SJW's are attacking Monster Hunter now....:brokencomputer::brokencomputer:

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/8xvpw5/monster-hunter-world-review

"You are not a hero, you are a hunter who kills for sport.

In our current moment, the phrase “big game hunter” brings to mind the Trump sons posing with their kills, holding dead leopards and detached elephant trunks as sublimated stand-ins for wealth, privilege, and supposed masculine strength.

Through the full set of low rank quests, Monster Hunter: World embodies exactly this colonialist fantasy: the pillaging of natural resources, the violence against native people, and the rhetorical establishment of the colonizer as civilized and rational." 

What the flying fuck? This article is more stupid then the Shadow of Mordor stealth kiss on Polygon. All the game is killing Dinosaurs and wearing their skin. Is not like your opressing bloody natives.

Awww, my head hurts now

• Like 1