Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

Anyone watched Mandalorian yet?

Not as big a Bill Burr fan as I used to be but he was good in this episode. I felt like his comedy chops helped with this character a bit, even though he wasn’t really funny.

Definitely some of the most badass displays from Mando in the show so far. I love how much emphasis they’re putting on his droid hatred, and feel like he might’ve been grinning like Pelinal Whitestrake under that helmet during a few parts. XD And the way he hunted all those pirates reminded me of the Predator. 

Out of all the "filler" episodes, or whatever you wanna call them, this one was my favorite so far. Good action, cool characters, and some pretty sweet set pieces.

I also loved the ending, with him double crossing he double crossers. Mando was on fire this episode. :lol: 

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

53 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Reveal hidden contents

Brund was in it!

I didn’t think Brund could become more devilish. Then Star Wars went and gave him horns and red skin. :rofl: I think the concept art at the end even had him with a goatee. 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Also @BigBossBalrog bruh even the Medieval Kingdoms 1212 devs throw flak at Ancient Empires.

I was memeing it up with the devs on how insane the number of units Rome has.

"You can only recruit the Bone munching standard double strength neanderthal marian legion in the cut province of oofenland"

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@BouttDah Who da FUCK?

Probably a bot lol

21 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

I didn’t think Brund could become more devilish. Then Star Wars went and gave him horns and red skin. :rofl: I think the concept art at the end even had him with a goatee. 

And immune to flame damage

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

15 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Also @BigBossBalrog bruh even the Medieval Kingdoms 1212 devs throw flak at Ancient Empires.

I was memeing it up with the devs on how insane the number of units Rome has.

"You can only recruit the Bone munching standard double strength neanderthal marian legion in the cut province of oofenland"

Ancient Empires has made me wary of every single mod project XD

To explain it, Ancient Empires is a Total War mod that turns Attila Total War into the ancient Mediterranean. 

The problem is the lead modder is a a huge Roman fanboy (even larger then me) who spent all of there modding resources into giving Rome like TWO FUCKING THOUSAND different units to represent every single fucking Legion, and as a result the mod suffered because of it.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Ancient Empires has made me wary of every single mod project XD

Medieval Kingdom devs, at least the ones I interacted with are great.

I stayed active in their discord for around two hours helping noobs with basic modding troubleshooting and helping DETrooper (the head scripter) iron out a game breaking bug. He finally was able to fix the crash by flat out nuking the pretender factions causing the issue.

2 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I'm fully caught up in the Mandalorian. It's a good show it really is. I'm very pleased to see non force users focused on, space wizards are cool and all but boy have I grown tired of them :P

You and I both, they made them corny and lame

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They should do another show like this as a “true retelling of the fall of Anakin”, and focus on that the first season, and the next, darth Vader’s rise to infamy

I guess the Clone Wars cartoon already sorta did the first season. Second would be sick though. Vader was running around hunting Jedi and rebels for like twenty years. Plenty of room for new material there. 

Though me personally, I’d like to see a movie or show where the protagonists are being hunted by Vader the entire time and make the parts where he catches up almost horror movie esq like it was in Rogue One.

45 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I guess the Clone Wars cartoon already sorta did the first season. Second would be sick though. Vader was running around hunting Jedi and rebels for like twenty years. Plenty of room for new material there. 

Though me personally, I’d like to see a movie or show where the protagonists are being hunted by Vader the entire time and make the parts where he catches up almost horror movie esq like it was in Rogue One.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

You know the animated cartoon shot don’t count XD