Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #25

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Milk-Drinker Edition

• Empress Dales Motierre
    • General Gracchus Ceno
    • Countess Magdela Bathory
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • Titus Scipio
    • Aetius Aquilarios
    • Yornar the Witch-King
    • Karsh the Raven
    • Avitus Agrippa

23 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Think they’ll have the balls to actually turn Rey to the dark side?

I think Star Wars is hurting so badly right now that they may be willing to try just about anything and see if it works. It would be pretty hilarious if Rey goes to the Dark and Kylo ends up being the protagonist. XD 

I’d love it XD the feminists would be all upset but they’re always saying they want a female villain. Until it happens 

I’m sure they’ll fake us out tho.

Would be even better if they’re both villains and Kylo turned her with that good D 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Soule's been accused of rape . Story's been blowing up. Person is a well respected musican, and posted a bunch of creepy emails he sent her. A bunch of people who've worked with him are saying he's a real jackass. He took down his twitter.

Guy was already known to be a piece of shit because of his kickstarter scam. I doubt well see him for TES6.

https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/587623-the-elder-scrolls-and-guild-wars-composer-jeremy-soule-rape-accusations

6 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Soule's been accused of rape . Story's been blowing up. Person is a well respected musican, and posted a bunch of creepy emails he sent her. A bunch of people who've worked with him are saying he's a real jackass. He took down his twitter.

Guy was already known to be a piece of shit because of his kickstarter scam. I doubt well see him for TES6.

https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/587623-the-elder-scrolls-and-guild-wars-composer-jeremy-soule-rape-accusations

I don't automatically believe these things, especially these days. Sorry but "believe all women" doesn't apply in the real world. She should be talking to law enforcement, not social media.

Though I didn't know about the Kickstarter thing, that was rotten.

• Like 1

His current recording company has terminated his contract and he's refusing to defend himself (deleted his own twitter). Even if the police cant get involved I very much doubt he's going to get away scot free.

6 minutes ago, Celan said:

I don't automatically believe these things, especially these days. Sorry but "believe all women" doesn't apply in the real world. She should be talking to law enforcement, not social media.

Though I didn't know about the Kickstarter thing, that was rotten.

I mean she's a credible person and she provided receipts to show how creepy he is.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

His current recording company has terminated his contract and he's refusing to defend himself (deleted his own twitter). Even if the police cant get involved I very much doubt he's going to get away scot free.

I mean she's a credible person and she provided receipts to show how creepy he is.

He should delete his social media, if someone is accusing him of a crime. Anything in there could be used against him. As for his contract, companies do that kind of thing now simply to avoid backlash. Which is why such accusations are so serious, and should be made in court or not at all. No one should be ruined based on hearsay alone.

I don't know who the woman is and don't really care. If she had a credible case, she wouldn't be blabbing about it in the media. The fact that she is doing so is in itself suspicious.

There are a lot of lying ass bitches in the world, Balrog. And a lot of troubled people looking for attention. Or some combination thereof.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Even if the police cant get involved I very much doubt he's going to get away scot free.

Nobody does. But if he did do it, losing a job and getting shit on by the Twitter mobs isn’t justice. This should’ve been addressed over a decade ago so they could lock him up if he was guilty or he could properly defend himself if not.  

I dont have any opinion on if he did it or not tbh, could really go either way. 

People like R Kelly had actual victims not report the crime till much later so you honestly never know, but like him I didn’t assume anything without proof. 

All I care about is what that means for the music of the next game, when and if it even comes out and assuming it doesn’t suck ass.

Whether he did it or not, it could very well impact his working on the next game. Which is what I was referencing up above. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee