Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #25

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Milk-Drinker Edition

• Empress Dales Motierre
    • General Gracchus Ceno
    • Countess Magdela Bathory
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • Titus Scipio
    • Aetius Aquilarios
    • Yornar the Witch-King
    • Karsh the Raven
    • Avitus Agrippa

Had my own battle with rats maybe two years back. Poison ended up helping me kill the last one but I still had to kill her fat ass and her lover with my boot. The other four babies they made we caught with mouse traps.

All because my dumb ass grandma decided to leave food we'd thrown out from the pantry on the back porch and not tell anyone. By the time I found it, the giant box she used was compost. Had to shovel it and all the dead bugs with it to my uncle's burn pile in the back.

She's retarded.

Haven't had an issue since. Couldn't deal with a house constantly dealing with rats. Fucking hate rats.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Back before the launch of Shivering Isles, Todd Howard did an interview where he talked a little about some of the content that got cut from Oblivion. This one is pretty disappointing. 

"I think the lack of actually seeing and dealing with the Elder Council is certainly one of my "I wish it had this" things, as we wrote some great stuff for it that just didn't make it in. It was the "nobility" faction line, where you made your way up and became "The Duke of Colovia" and sat on the Elder Council. The only remnant of that questline is the dead Duke in Castle Kvatch, which was to be the beginning of that line."

• Sad 2

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

That would've made at least for a pretty satisfying dlc. Getting a house along with a cool questline attached to it would've been grand.

One with more than two bandits holding siege of your land XD 

I could be mistaken, but I think this would’ve been tied to the old plan to rebuild Kvatch, with us as its leader. So waaaay better than just a house thing. 

I was surprised by some of this interview. He also admits that one of his main regrets is that there wasn’t enough difference between the Colovian and Nibenese cultures, and that it’s one of the top things he’d have liked to focus on if they’d had more time.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/genetic-mutations-ozzy-osbourne-party-hard/story?id=12032552

Ozzy the Prince of Darkness is a true blue genetic mutant born to party.

I read Castle Kvatch and was actually thinking of that little fort you got with my favorite weapon, the Dragonsword of Lainlyn.

I completely forgot about Kvatch tbh, lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I read Castle Kvatch and was actually thinking of that little fort you got with my favorite weapon, the Dragonsword of Lainlyn.

I completely forgot about Kvatch tbh, lol.

Which was pretty cool in its own right. Would’ve been a lot better with some updated mechanics. 

But rebuilding Kvatch and becoming the Duke of Colovia would’ve been sick. 

I’m getting really fucking tired of wake up at 04 in the morning to 6 dudes screaming allah akbar and singing over loudspeakers literally all less than a mile apart for fucking HOURS. Fuck Indonesia, fuck my life, and FUCK COUNTRIES THAT ESTABLISH COUNTRY RELIGIONS. IDK HOW THE FUCK THESE PEOPLE LIVE LIKE THIS

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw: