America in Flames: Electric Boogaloo (the politics thread)

Alright. If this thread dies, it dies, but you gents are talking politics in PM's that I'm not in and I won't have it.

My first submission: Why having a diaper-swaddled President isn't our only problem

• Haha 2

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

4 hours ago, Celan said:

Alright. If this thread dies, it dies, but you gents are talking politics in PM's that I'm not in and I won't have it.

My first submission: Why having a diaper-swaddled President isn't our only problem

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Too bad she can’t save scum for these speech checks 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

She’s the reason I hope he lives at least another five years. XD 

The irony here is that Joe Biden played the same role for Obama. They find the dumbest, most incompetent person in the country to make the President sound articulate in comparison.

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Too bad she can’t save scum for these speech checks 

The question I have is, if she dumped Speech, what skill did she put those stats in? Cuz I'm not seein it.

30 minutes ago, Celan said:

The question I have is, if she dumped Speech, what skill did she put those stats in? Cuz I'm not seein it.

21 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Luck is her highest SPECIAL, for sure. 

Idiot savant if I’ve ever seen one lol

• Haha 2

To give some background; there's a really hardcore group of soldiers (though maybe butcher's is a better word) part of the Ukrainian army. They're also crazy Neo-Nazi's XD They didn't check this dude's background, just looking at the fact he was a decorated soldier XD

Like I explained to Doc, I grew up in a neighborhood were a ton of my school buddies were second generation Ukrainians. Canada has a huge population of them, even before we start taking refugee's in; because before World War 1, when we we're trying to settle the great plains, Ukrainians (and other slavic people) were giving huge incentives to do so, by the government, because in the British racial (and racist) ecology, Slavs were considered the ideal farmers. So it's not that weird the PM is trying to win support from that huge population by decorating vets. 

• Thanks 1

What's amazing to me is everything today is racism this, racism that yet we elected (allegedly elected) a man that has a KKK mentor, and a woman who is on audio laughing at black men and women, who she knows are innocent as she's prosecuting them.

AND pretends to be african american when she's not.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

To give some background; there's a really hardcore group of soldiers (though maybe butcher's is a better word) part of the Ukrainian army. They're also crazy Neo-Nazi's XD They didn't check this dude's background, just looking at the fact he was a decorated soldier XD

Like I explained to Doc, I grew up in a neighborhood were a ton of my school buddies were second generation Ukrainians. Canada has a huge population of them, even before we start taking refugee's in; because before World War 1, when we we're trying to settle the great plains, Ukrainians (and other slavic people) were giving huge incentives to do so, by the government, because in the British racial (and racist) ecology, Slavs were considered the ideal farmers. So it's not that weird the PM is trying to win support from that huge population by decorating vets. 

That Putin was actually right about this and made a huge point that is never mentioned or talked about here is so fascinating to me lol, shouldnt be surprising at all but its so crazy to hear this when Biden's been sucking off Ukrainians for years. I know why, their Ukrainian business but still, its wild to hear Neo Nazis peppered on top of it

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That Putin was actually right about this and made a huge point that is never mentioned or talked about here is so fascinating to me lol, shouldnt be surprising at all but its so crazy to hear this when Biden's been sucking off Ukrainians for years. I know why, their Ukrainian business but still, its wild to hear Neo Nazis peppered on top of it

To be fair, Russian (and the Russian military) also has a huge problem with Neo-Nazism. It's like calling the kettle black XD

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

They didn't check this dude's background, just looking at the fact he was a decorated soldier XD

You know, it really should be the barest minimum to know which side of a conflict a soldier received his decorations from. XD 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

To be fair, Russian (and the Russian military) also has a huge problem with Neo-Nazism. It's like calling the kettle black XD

Not to a comparable extent. Culturally, Russia really hates Nazis (for obviously reasons) and their government straight outlawed Neo-Nazi groups or the use of their symbols. They even brought motions to the UN to help combat their spread in the east back when Obama was president.

Doesn’t stop Nazis from existing, of course, but compared to Ukraine, or much of Europe for that matter, this is one area where they really do have some high ground to stand on.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Not to a comparable extent. Culturally, Russia really hates Nazis (for obviously reasons) and their government straight outlawed Neo-Nazi groups or the use of their symbols. They even brought motions to the UN to help combat their spread in the east back when Obama was president.

Doesn’t stop Nazis from existing, of course, but compared to Ukraine, or much of Europe for that matter, this is one area where they really do have some high ground to stand on.

None of that shit is enforced XD The Wagner group (which might as well be an official branch of the Russian military now) openly sports all kinds of Nazi Imagery in photos and group parties. 

This is in DC this week.

Look at this group of young scholars.

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

None of that shit is enforced XD The Wagner group (which might as well be an official branch of the Russian military now) openly sports all kinds of Nazi Imagery in photos and group parties. 

Impossible to know or say how it’s being enforced in Russia considering how much of a reliable information black hole the country is to the West right now. But in years past, it was pretty common knowledge that they took a much harder stance on Nazism than most other countries. Their role in WW2 is still a major point of national pride for them.

Members of the Wagner Group do, but they are a special case. They are openly some of Russia’s worst (literally, they recruited from prisons) and only were raised to their current position for the purpose of fighting in ongoing wars. They are not a political or civilian element. 

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Impossible to know or say how it’s being enforced in Russia considering how much of a reliable information black hole the country is to the West right now. But in years past, it was pretty common knowledge that they took a much harder stance on Nazism than most other countries. Their role in WW2 is still a major point of national pride for them.

Members of the Wagner group do, but they are also a special case. They are openly some of Russia’s worst (literally, they recruited from prisons) and only were raised to their current position for the purpose of fighting in ongoing wars. They are not a political or civilian element. 

I think that's more of a general problem of European (specifically Slavic) countries; of liking/becoming enticed by alot of Hitler's authoritarian measures, and conveniently forgetting the whole "you guys are subhuman", which was official Nazi policy XD

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I think that's more of a general problem of European (specifically Slavic) countries; of liking/becoming enticed by alot of Hitler's authoritarian measures, and conveniently forgetting the whole "you guys are subhuman", which was official Nazi policy XD

Indeed. I assume that is why it’s popular in Ukraine. My point is that Russia has always been more resistant to it than the others. Burning hatred for Nazism is an even more deeply ingrained part of their history and culture than it is our own. 

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Do you know what monument that is?

It's an Andrew Jackson monument near the White House.

• Sad 1