Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I noticed that people just assume you like Triss in the city (Dijkstra), and in Skellige they assume you love Yen (Cerys).

Makes sense. That’s who those people already associated Geralt with.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Something else, even though story wise I still kinda favor Yen, game wise it is infinitely harder to pick her over Triss when Triss gives you the saddest looks in the world because she just knows you’re gonna pick Yen. 

And if you do, Dijkstras right there to hammer in the fact that you’s a bitch.

You choose to dump Yen, she’s sad for literally one scene and then she’s back to being mad all the time. 

Divorced single mother kinda just works for her, lol.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And if you do, Dijkstras right there to hammer in the fact that you’s a bitch.

Yeah but that dipshit can’t even pull off a betrayal ambush, so who cares what he thinks? :P 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

XD still tho, it stings. It stings so bad. Everyone either wants to kill her or fuck her, Novigrads most wanted, and you just let her sail away to be banged by some mediocre funnybtalking mages who don’t even like her... sniff.

And as hot as Yen is, virtually no one wants her XD except Geralt. Really wish her and Lambert got together.

:rofl: Skellige and Novigrad both have a tendency to bias you. 

Though isn’t Triss’s point of no return before Skellige? The lighthouse part before she leaves Novigrad with the mages? If you sleep with her and tell her you love her there, then you’re either locked in with her or you get the ending where Geralt ends up alone, right?

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Triss is like my Russian KGB cyborg girlfriend and Yen is Lana, lol.

And Shani, Sylvia, and all the others are the hundreds of other women Archer one and done’d along the way. XD 

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

For old pals, there’s a way to fuck it up and not be able to play Lambert right?

Never happened to me but I usually play them at first opportunity. If you wait too long, maybe. I think he disappears at the end of the game and a few times before that.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Colonel has quoted you

I’ve just come to accept that your generations infatuated with multiplayer games. Neither one of my brothers can hold their attention long enough to play a game solo either.

I encountered a pretty terrifying glitch, if you have enemy upscaling on, the rats in the sewer when saving the mages will be god tier and basically eat and rape you and Triss to no avail. It didn’t happen before but for some reason this time they couldn’t die and kill you super quick unless you turn that off.

So weird.

Geralt the witcher, hunter of monsters, nemesis of the Wild Hunt, protector of the most powerful human in the universe... died in a sewer getting his toes nibbled by rats right in front of his girlfriend.

• Haha 2