Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #25

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Milk-Drinker Edition

• Empress Dales Motierre
    • General Gracchus Ceno
    • Countess Magdela Bathory
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • Titus Scipio
    • Aetius Aquilarios
    • Yornar the Witch-King
    • Karsh the Raven
    • Avitus Agrippa

Centurion needs a drink and loses 10 percent of his damage boost. He gives doc back his 38 when he finds a mag on the ground from one of the dead liberals and combined with the sanity damage, the slight sobriety and having watched Rambo last night, he goes on a ptsd induced rage. 

the chants bring him back to that time he was in indonesia...

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

Centurion starts shooting at everything, including the tally folk. Everyone starts killing eachother and it takes both Doc and Javon to drag him away so they can escape. Centurion holds his hand out, as he's dusting Tally folk and liberal alike while being dragged asking "Are you not entertained?!"

He gets a shot off on a pregnant 16 year old and she dies. Definitely inbred.

Suddenly the earth shakes and smoke arises from the aborted baby abominations and the chick he just shot.

Lightning strikes around them as primordial fear strikes the party. Doc loses his faith bonuses but they protect him from adverse effects. Centurion loses his shit.

Javon gets real black.

"Yall aint shit nigga! You think I'm scared bitch? Bring that ass motherfucker you ain't got shit! Come on nigga you so bad come on! BITCH ASS NYYYYUGGGAAAAAAA!"

Party gains plus 20 to bravery, and sanity. Doc and Centurion join in. Javon loses a point in party sync bonuses every time they say nigga.

"Muahahahaha! I am the spirit of Margaret Sanger! You have provided me with the final sacrifices required of aborted black babies to summon me back to this earth! Now I shall roam the streets, increase our efforts tenfold, convincing blacks and latinos to move into this hellhole from Alabama by making more planned parenthoods! Then I'll use their aborted babies to swarm the missourians, and have them vote so we can repeal all pro gun legislation! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!"

Doc looks at Colonel, Colonel looks at doc. They nod.

"IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND TRUMP, WE REBUKE YOU, DEMON BITCH!"

"What? No, don't say their names! Stop!"

"IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND TRUMP, WE REBUKE YOU, DEMON BITCH!"

The skies part, and a heavenly beam opens up on the heathen bitch. She hears "Look upon me and know me. And you should also know, I'm packin."

"We're gonna be big, we're gonna be huge, and most importantly, we're gonna win. And we're gonna keep winning, and we're gonna win so much that we get tired of winning."

"No! He's not even tough on gun control, why does he hold so much power over me? It's not fair! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The evil bitch implodes and gets sucked into her own vagina before the gates of hell open up and swallow her whole.

"Fuck, I can't believe we did it," said Centurion.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing," said Doc. Plus 100% to faith. Doc levels up.

"Man that was like the third time this week right? Why do we keep investigating?" said Javon.

"White power," said Centurion.

"Yea, white power," said Doc.

The two look at Javon. "I'm not gonna say it."

"Oh come on, at least half of you wants to say it!" said Centurion.

"I'm not half white, I'm only.... ah fuck it fine. White Power."

"Haha yay!" They all jump in the air making the OK sign with their fingers.

THE END

Or is it????

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

"Yall aint shit nigga! You think I'm scared bitch? Bring that ass motherfucker you ain't got shit! Come on nigga you so bad come on! BITCH AS NYYYYUGGGAAAAAAA!"

Party gains plus 20 to bravery, and sanity. Doc and Centurion join in. Javon loses a point in party sync bonuses every time they say nigga.

"No! He's not even tough on gun control, why does he hold so much power over me? It's not fair! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

• Like 2

Had a pretty cool ending to that hlaalu spy quest, part of it anyway. I was just leaving the ancestral hall to tell the Redoran dude who the culprit was when this super pretty but very OP dragon attacked with this bullshit pinpoint accuracy thu'um lol. Anyway after it died with the help of the badass Redoran guards and my op shouts, I continued with the quest. What's supposed to happen is the mother and daughter suspected attack you as you enter the house. Instead they just cowered in the back. 

I thought it was a glitch lol but remembered that if you have the heavy armor perk from ordinator, enemies will cower as you walk towards them depending on their level or something, cant remember the specifics. Well my armor is heavy even if my pecks are exposed so half the time it looks like low level bandits are just running away because this crazy asshole nords coming at them with nothing covering his chest. This time I had dragon aspect activated and was all glowy glowy, and I just got done killing a dragon lol so honestly, it was the perfect immersive scenario.

The two would be assassins were so scared they literally just cowered on their knees and let me kill them XD 10/10

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

31 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nigga I don’t know Jones! For all I know Jones could be from Beverly fuckin hills, how I know he certified? Where yo fuckin papers bitch. What’s the expiration date, and did you pay your taxes on this shit?

Pass revoked.

:rofl:

Have Brooklyn half Atlanta, expiration date - infinite. Tax free because military bitch

Edited by Centurion

Fuck:dntknw: