Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

thinking about doing a stormcloak cosplay the next time we go to a convention. I’m gonna order a chain mail shirt and my wife is gonna sew a gambeson and the sash for it. Who knows when the next con will be but hopefully I’ll have the armor done sometime this year

• Like 1

Bustin Nuts and Grabbin Butts :letsgo: Spent Brass, Eatin Ass

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothin’ but Drip 

"Ay n'wah don't hate me cause I'm powerful n'wah. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut, you'd get some seras on yo muatra. Or, better yet, maybe Brelyna'll write your kagouti ass if sh

Also trying to pcs off this island is giving me hardcore depression. Covid made everything damn near impossible to do. Ordinarily you are supposed to get your orders 3-6 months out from when you leave

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

thinking about doing a stormcloak cosplay the next time we go to a convention. I’m gonna order a chain mail shirt and my wife is gonna sew a gambeson and the sash for it. Who knows when the next con will be but hopefully I’ll have the armor done sometime this year

That would be badass. :bear: I bet you'll get some SC fans coming up to you. I know I would if I was at a thing like that.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

That would be badass. :bear: I bet you'll get some SC fans coming up to you. I know I would if I was at a thing like that.

Or I’ll get screeched at incessantly by idiot about how I’m racist lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Centurion said:

Or I’ll get screeched at incessantly by idiot about how I’m racist lol

Most people are a lot bolder on the internet than in person. Even if someone makes that leap, I doubt they’d have the balls to come at you.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

46 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Most people are a lot bolder on the internet than in person. Even if someone makes that leap, I doubt they’d have the balls to come at you.

Probably, cause I’m apparently “scary” being 6’ 215lbs with tattoos, or so I’ve been told

edit: even if I have the social anxiety of a 13 year old girl :rofl: but hey if people wanna be scared based on my looks than I ain’t complaining.

Edited by Centurion
  • Haha 1