2020 Presidential Election: "It Could Be Worse" Edition  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which ruthless conquerer would you vote to be your next president?

• Darth Sideous
    • Caesar (Fallout version)
    • King Radovid
    • Daenerys Targaryen (finale version)

I watched Salem's Lot tonight. The three hour mini series. It was...pretty fucking good. I read the book a long time ago, and I wasn't expecting to like it so much. I'd say it's one of Stephen King's best adaptations. (He seems to think so too) If you want something with genuinely creepy ass Vampires, ya'll should watch it. 

As much as I like stuff like Vampire the Masquerade, i'm kinda upset they twisted the Vampire Mythology around XD They went from absolutely nightmarish Undead that made bargains with the Devil to become abominations in the skin of men, to a bunch of hipsters. I'm not saying it's anywhere near as bad as it, but I have a perception that kinda of stuff made it vulnerable to being taken over by the Twilight shit. 

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 weeks and 3 days until my daughter is born 

Don’t be too hard on the peach boys. My own great grandpa voted for Biden this time around, which is crazy considering he voted Republican in every election since he was a boy and also died last year.

Posted Images

Notice too how we have A. Important characters just being tortured not killed ever and B. The lightning is only deadly for red shirts trope all in just a minute and change of video for a series with multiple seasons XD

What a joke

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Notice too how we have A. Important characters just being tortured not killed ever and B. The lightning is only deadly for red shirts trope all in just a minute and change of video for a series with multiple seasons XD

What a joke

Ummm what the hell are you talking about?! XD

Savage Opress. Pre Vizla. Fives. Jesse. Heavy, I can go on and on, plenty major characters die XD

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

You're being very generous with who you consider a major character lol

Major characters in the context of the show XD If an original character was introduced and had there own arc, there was always a big chance of them dying horribly later on. 

That makes them not a major character lol, a major character is someone that impacts events in the series in a big way, you're describing someone that would die in any other series that didnt stretch on as long in that same episode

Like, I get why of course anakin cant yet die lol but it does say something that all the minor characters in here get the axe and everyone else gets lightning tickles trope XD I haaate that shit.

Hence why I don't like it! XD You might be right that this is the problem with prequels, and yet I can think of a few that did it right, like Spartacus for instance.

I'd have liked it more if it was waaaay less filler, introduced way less characters, and then of course, when people fight with friggin lightsabers, someone inevitably dies, instead of lightning tickle me elmo.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hence why I don't like it! XD You might be right that this is the problem with prequels, and yet I can think of a few that did it right, like Spartacus for instance.

I'd have liked it more if it was waaaay less filler, introduced way less characters, and then of course, when people fight with friggin lightsabers, someone inevitably dies, instead of lightning tickle me elmo.

Good thing you can skip the filler, focus on the main cast, and there's ton's of lightsaber duel's that end with deaths XD 

Try watching an episode guided watchthrough, trust me you'll like it more XD

3 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Ummm what the hell are you talking about?! XD

Savage Opress. Pre Vizla. Fives. Jesse. Heavy, I can go on and on, plenty major characters die XD

You should’ve included Rebels and used Darth Maul. XD Someone who doesn’t watch Clone Wars wouldn’t be impressed with any of these. Hell, several of them are Clone Troopers. It’s basically their job to die.

They didn’t have the balls to have Vader kill off Ahsoka in what should’ve been her obvious death scene, so I’ve gotta agree with Colonel on that particular critique. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

51 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

A bad cod game?! Say it ain’t so!

It’s literally an unashamed MW2019 clone with worse weapons, and scorestreaks instead of killstreaks. Doesn’t even have that “new cod smell”

Bustin Nuts and Grabbin Butts :letsgo: Spent Brass, Eatin Ass

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

5 weeks and 3 days until my daughter is born :help:

Seeing as how she's your kid, I don’t know if any amount of help would be sufficient. XD 

Excited for ya bro.

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Also this most recent episode of Mandalorian is hands down my absolute favorite so far. And holy shit I need the next episode

Better than the last one with the lizard?! O.o