Shattered Steel OOC #1

The Good Doctor

2 hours ago, Centurion said:

Well Matt’s squad members drop like flys soooo

10 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I wouldn’t say “elite” But in terms you’d understand, Zodiac is a conscript and Matt is a professional soldier with the ability to go elite currently. His squad works essentially as the Lord Paladins reaction force. So they rarely do regular patrols, just train for specific missions or respond to highly coordinated attacks like in the park with the robot

E'yep. Definetly above Zodiac's grade. :rofl:

• Haha 1

Great post @Witchking of Angmar and @BTC

Me: I read for the plot.

Witch: and showing his dick was the thing he felt least concern about.

Those little New Vegas references were a nice touch to read. Not even the brotherhood can get away from the memes. The process of his enlistment was very nicely done, it felt fitting to a point for the Midwestern Brotherhood. I imagine they have a different procedure for tribal conscripts then civilized people volunteering. Buuut that's when they find every ailment known to man inside Richard's blood and crucify him for being an abomination against mankind.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Great post @Witchking of Angmar and @BTC

Hide contents

Me: I read for the plot.

Witch: and showing his dick was the thing he felt least concern about.

Those little New Vegas references were a nice touch to read. Not even the brotherhood can get away from the memes. The process of his enlistment was very nicely done, it felt fitting to a point for the Midwestern Brotherhood. I imagine they have a different procedure for tribal conscripts then civilized people volunteering. Buuut that's when they find every ailment known to man inside Richard's blood and crucify him for being an abomination against mankind.

Witch: Show Richard having a relatively light case of PTSD.

Czar: Oh, Richard got his dick out. 

Well as long as you find the post memorable and enjoyable to read. :P 

Though I wouldn't be worried about Richard. Sure might be a tiny bit more mutated than most people but he still functions much like any other human being. 

• Haha 3

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

Great post. 

Well Richard definitely isn’t a typical Fallout protagonist. They stick themselves with needles every time they twist an ankle. XD

Definitely seems to have some PTSD too. I don’t recall any flashbacks before this post, but his thoughts have hinted at him being very accustomed to violence and even comfortable with it, so it makes sense. Makes sense with his mercenary background. Though this was the first time I believe attention has been drawn to his whipping scars. Former slave, maybe?

I loved the mental examination. Awesome nod to New Vegas. I like to think that the BoS just happen to be using the same prewar medical equipment as Vault 21.

"Uhm... Two bears... high-fiving?" 

Nice. XD 

His response to the family question was interesting to say the least. It shows that you’ve done a lot of background work with Richard and I look forward to seeing more of it come out. :coolup:

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

39 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Hide contents

Witch: Show Richard having a relatively light case of PTSD.

Czar: Oh, Richard got his dick out. 

Well as long as you find the post memorable and enjoyable to read. :P 

To be fair, you did draw a certain amount of attention to it with the wording. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

5 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Reveal hidden contents

Meanwhile in the doctor's head: Five dollar, five dollar foot loooong.

I can assure you, that is not what is going on in Doctor’s head. Take it from a trusted source. 

9 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Great post. 

Well Richard definitely isn’t a typical Fallout protagonist. They stick themselves with needles every time they twist an ankle. XD

Definitely seems to have some PTSD too. I don’t recall any flashbacks before this post, but his thoughts have hinted at him being very accustomed to violence and even comfortable with it, so it makes sense. Makes sense with his mercenary background. Though this was the first time I believe attention has been drawn to his whipping scars. Former slave, maybe?

I loved the mental examination. Awesome nod to New Vegas. I like to think that the BoS just happen to be using the same prewar medical equipment as Vault 21.

"Uhm... Two bears... high-fiving?" 

Nice. XD 

His response to the family question was interesting to say the least. It shows that you’ve done a lot of background work with Richard and I look forward to seeing more of it come out. :coolup:

I figured a phobia for needles (injecting ones that is) would be a fun thing for one of my characters to have. Richard made the most sense for it in my mind. 

He's had one flashback before. It was during the strongman game in the Halloween post if you remember. 

The two bears things was partially because I wanted to make the reference clear and partly because I can't really see anything else in that inkblot now. XD 

9 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

To be fair, you did draw a certain amount of attention to it with the wording. XD 

I really didn't think it would cause that much attention given that I didn't think much of it when I wrote it. 

9 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Meanwhile in the doctor's head: Five dollar, five dollar foot loooong.

If you want to believe Richard got a length of one foot I ain't gonna stop you from fantasizing. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Richard made the most sense for it in my mind. 

A lot more that Garret or John, for sure. Seeing as how they are likely much more often in proximity to them.

He's had one flashback before. It was during the strongman game in the Halloween post if you remember. 

I do now. 

The two bears things was partially because I wanted to make the reference clear and partly because I can't really see anything else in that inkblot now. XD 

Same here. XD Half the options we can choose in the opening don’t match the blots for me, but the two bears high fiving is by far the most clear and obvious. I’m surprised they didn’t include that to begin with.

10 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Good post witch, I just have one complaint

Hide contents

it’s a tradition for military medical exams to include a detailed examination of the anus. RICHARD NEEDS HIS BOOTYHOLE LOOKED AT :nono:

https://youtu.be/_nh-PMQ3Epc

XD Let's just say the doctor did a light examination while Richard was naked. 

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

Hide contents

XD Let's just say the doctor did a light examination while Richard was naked. 

Did you watch the video? Lol

ill never forget when some Bernie sanders looking motherfucker had my 18 year old naked body on a table in the fetal position with me spreading  my own cheeks so he could look at my chocolate starfish for well over a minute

Fuck:dntknw:

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Hide contents

ill never forget when some Bernie sanders looking motherfucker had my 18 year old naked body on a table in the fetal position with me spreading  my own cheeks so he could look at my chocolate starfish for well over a minute

Oh come on. I didn't need that description.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Hide contents

Given the shit Richard's been through that would only classify as slightly weird. 

• Haha 1

In terms of SPECIAL, the highest fields of each are as follows.

Strongest character: Zodiac. Hulking Jew? No. ~Doc

Most perceptive character: Sully. Bitch he got one eye, HOW. dont question me

Character able to take their licks the best: Zodiac. Yeah, but "hulking Jew" is an oxymoron ~Doc again :rofl:

Most charismatic character: Rose. thot

Most intelligent character: Garret. Fucking nerd

Most agile character: John. Of course it's the thief :rofl:

Luckiest ch- It's Sully.

• Haha 1