Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

25 minutes ago, Celan said:

Heh, he was funny. I just don't get why it's such a cult hit.

Memorable characters would be my first guess. That, and the fact that westerns are generally popular but typically the good ones are all movies. There were only a handful of western shows that didn’t suck back when Deadwood first came out.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Kid in fucking candy store dude, the shit was insane! Can’t believe Vivec got pushed so hard by Barbas. That fight was lit too.

How fucking awesome is it that it wasn’t even Vile? Barbas is such a badass.

Reslly puts things into perspective with the Princes' power. Especially since Vile and Barbas are some of the easiest to measure by given how often they appear and their power gets directly referenced.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I lost it when I saw his armor :rofl: attack dog armor

I was expecting to end up fighting like a big dog or something. Instead we got a Daedric version of the Hound from GoT. XD So awesome.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It’s also quite the confirmation of the tribunal’s power. Or rather, Lorkhan’s heart. 

Indeed. It also indirectly makes Sotha Sil’s dealings with the other Princes much more impressive. Any one of them is capable of being a massive threat, but he ends up getting over half to submit to his terms. He may be one of Nirn’s biggest heroes for that.

If you’d told me two years ago that my favorite daedra would be Clavicus Vile, my favorite of the Tribunal would be Sotha Sil, and my favorite mortal would be a fucking Tharn, I wouldn’t have believed any of it. But here we are. XD 

• Haha 1

What I was wondering is why Vivec with all his power didn’t back that fucking rock up a bit XD 

Baar Daus dangling real close and everyone’s celebrating n shit. He’s patting everyone on the back giving rewards and all I can think is I’d like that shit backed up a bit for my reward.

Then I saw the blue paint/tattoos and shit the fuck up lol

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Only reason Vivec leaves that rock up there at all is because it ensures that his people continue to love him. Seems totally in-character for him to leave it scary close for a while just to drive home how important and godlike he is. :lol: 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It is lol but what I love is that his people don’t say shit about it! I’d be bitchingso hard about that!

“I could always just drop it, Vestage.”

”This distance is fine. I don’t live here anyway.”

”Adda boy. And they say Nords are stupid.”

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee