Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

21 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

That's enough Witcher for now, just lost like thirty minutes of progress when Geralt fell down five feet and instantly died.

I still always do that. XD Once he fell and died in the brothel in Novigrad, because I hate navigating stairs.

There is a mod that prevents fall damage, but I haven't tried it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/352

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

The Costumes mostly from the Crown Store and are a separate thing from armor styles. The majority were limited time and aren’t available anymore. 

Here is a list that isn’t comprehensive as it doesn’t include some of the newer ones. Sadly, it doesn’t include the descriptions either, some of which explain what regions of Tamriel they’re worn in and why.

I also found this UESP link but idk if it has them all either. It seems to have some descriptions though. Even without them I like having all those styles to use as inspiration.

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Asemabalasamabulashamalaga. In Jesus name, I rebuke whatever demonic spirits are possessing this crazy white boy to play out his frat boy fantasies. I pray that he’d baptize himself in the blood of the lamb this Sunday morning, not in 40’s and rich girl thighs.

In Jesus name I pray.

Amen.

No

Fuck:dntknw:

32 minutes ago, BTC said:

I couldn’t find any Nibenean styles. Just Colovian and City Isle ones

I might've been wrong about that part then. It's been a long time since I've paid much mind to them. ESO has focused a lot more on Colovia than Nibenay so far, so I guess that makes sense.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

17 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I might've been wrong about that part then. It's been a long time since I've paid much mind to them. ESO has focused a lot more on Colovia than Nibenay so far, so I guess that makes sense.

It’s still cool to see the Colovian and city styles. Two out of three ain’t bad at all. 

Edited by BTC

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Apparently there's a perk card that lets you turn into a Kangaroo mutant XD Admit it, you want to be a kangaroo mutant 

If I ever admit something like that, @ColonelKillaBee @Centurion one of y'all please put a bullet in my filthy mutie skull.

:AdVictoriam:

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.